What's new

Crude idea to approaching hiram

idealist

Have hiram T1 / T2 be easily farmable/accessible to promote pvp. Why? It would be a better solution in my opinion for those who have painstakingly buiilt their gears to a point that they are now and ease the transition to hiram before t3/t4 hits. Hiram's idea was to encourage pvp on a scale where everyone would be able to get it but on live its gated by dailies and grinding. I hope we can take a different approach to it and also work out on an actual solution to the upcoming changes like the removal of obsidian and also use of crafted gears going forward.

define "easily farmable", because in essence it will be easy to farm, just not easy to get the stats..

4.5 does not include T2.
It will only include T1.
That means there are no infusions or awakenings yet.
Those are apart of a future patch where discussion will open about them in the future

It was also gated by how much gold you could make with the slow drip of the labor regeneration. At least in the unchained version it was just plain aggravating. Erenor is still going to be more powerful next expansion so people need not get their panties in a twist just yet.

4.5 does not include T2.
It will only include T1.
That means there are no infusions or awakenings yet.
Those are apart of a future patch where discussion will open about them in the future
Dude you must be kidding it is not possible.
The 4.5 will suck, it will not pay to do the hiram, the hiram is already incredibly criticized and you will only include the T1 ?????
Do you want to kill the server? That must be it to put the T2 in another update.

The 4.5 will suck, it will not pay to do the hiram, the hiram is already incredibly criticized and you will only include the T1 ?????
Do you want to kill the server? That must be it to put the T2 in another update.
They don't have the source code to just change what ever they want. They could tweak certain things like a higher drop rate. Even if they could change the hiram gear system, they would have to program, re-design, and balance out the gear. Right now, the are giving us what they have to work with.

They don't have the source code to just change what ever they want. They could tweak certain things like a higher drop rate. Even if they could change the hiram gear system, they would have to program, re-design, and balance out the gear. Right now, the are giving us what they have to work with.
We can change the system.
Its not about what we can give. You get what is apart of that patch with that patch. That means nothing from future patches gets added before the future patch.

It is not done just because we can't add it early. The devs have their own reasons to not do it.
We are not splitting them up as a custom change. Its simply that 4.5 only includes the base for hiram and the rest comes in a future update.

hiram should be given a GLOBAL 25% stat boost :cool:
thank you my friend.I truthfully belief we need to embrace the hiramo gearo or else the server of the players will go to trash. hiram is love hiram islove hiram is life. I relly think hiram will be balanced because you have to farm it and obsidian man you van just buy it on the auction lol! please consider expediting the ventures of hiram gears and dailies admins I really think we need it sooner than later to helped all the 4k gs |/|ibb@s at MM gear uo especially like leviathan and youdare like holy schnikes man those guys may as well have respawn: temple hoykeyed not trying to be an dick but lmao! hiram will b e a bigh benefit and job to the server, thank you.

plz dont sendf me to the gulags plz

Back