What's new

Cryptocurrency for newbies (how to get shadowcards)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am, and I stated in the guide that I am, is that against the rules ?

I didn't think much of it , a guildie asked me to write this up and even asked me for my ref link so its inthere.

Anyways, carry on!

We already have guides and just FYI that they don't appreciate the use of referral links to Coinbase. They have removed them from other posts and put the direct link to the site instead. Since they can't edit your guide, I assume this post has a limited lifetime unless you change it first.

Also I have an issue with your guide since the process is longer than it has to be and it involves using Bitcoin, which I recommend against. I know you mentioned that you could do this process with Etherium all the way at the end but IMO it should be your first choice. With using Etherieum, you can buy and transfer directly to given payment address and only have to deal with 1 website and account. I mean the entire process needs you to do things across 3 websites (Shadowcard, Coinbase, ArcheRage) at minimum already. This method only adds a ~$2 fee if buying $50 worth (essentially a 4% tax) and you can remove the entire transfer step to Binace (which you have a second referral link to) that you would have to do with Bitcoin to reduce the fees. Time is money and the extra step/time will just increase frustration with the process for people that already don't want to deal with this method in the first place. You guide also requires more Verification like ID and such, while if you only use Coinbase, you only need ID verification if you want to up your limit but it starts you at a $750/week limit anyway (IIRC).

I would praise you for the work you put in but you made a more complicated guide than is already available.

Finally, I hate to be that guy but... this is on the wrong section of the forums.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back