What's new

CTD after choosing server

archerager

Hello -

New install, and I immediately crash to desktop after selecting the server but before getting to the character select screen.

Tried:

- Repair
- Reinstall
- Changing video settings

No luck.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

You need to clear the cache. Go to C:\ArcheAge\Documents and remove folder’s content (ctrl+A -> delete).

No change. CTD after selecting the server and before the char select screen loads.

Any other ideas?

Thanks for the help. :)

Here's my log file (renamed to .txt so I could upload it) after my most recent crash. Seems there are some issues loading files, if I'm reading this correctly, but neither repairing nor reinstalling seemed to fix it.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• ArcheAge.txt
    22.4 KB · Views: 434
We checked your account from our side, but there are no issues with the account login. We can assume that issue is on your side, but we can see you were able to login your character today. Was your issue resolved?

We checked your account from our side, but there are no issues with the account login. We can assume that issue is on your side, but we can see you were able to login your character today. Was your issue resolved?

Hi Sparkle -

Yes, I was able to log in today. I reinstalled again (this time from the torrent) and it seems to have resolved my issue.

Thanks for the follow up!

:)

Back