What's new

- Custom Loading Screen Images Poll -

How often do you wish to see Images on the Loadscreen changed?

• More often than every 3 days.

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Every 3 days.

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Every 5 days.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Every Week.

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • More than a Week.

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Posted in Comments.

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuzaki

Hello

As some of you may already know, we have had Artistry event <ArtRage> which provided us with the opportunity to bring something different and interesting durring the load times.

Now, for a time we had them changed pretty often but it required manual intervention by devs and if possible we could have some of their time freed up to make space for more pressing matters like working on donations, 3.0 and new events.

My suggestion to them was to change them weekly though keep the images as load screens for a longer period of time.

But we would like to see your input :) so please vote !

WxGex2G.jpg

Hello

As some of you may already know, we have had Artistry event <ArtRage> which provided us with the opportunity to bring something different and interesting durring the load times.

Now, for a time we had them changed pretty often but it required manual intervention by devs and if possible we could have some of their time freed up to make space for more pressing matters like working on donations, 3.0 and new events.

My suggestion to them was to change them weekly though keep the images as load screens for a longer period of time.

But we would like to see your input :) so please vote !

WxGex2G.jpg

I had this Niki Minaj loading screen today :D

my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun :cool:

Leave it alone, its annoying, and get this half naked bitch off my screen who isn't even shaded properly.

I really love the idea of promoting peoples work, even if there is always gonna be some hate thrown around I'm sure the artists enjoy having their work on display. Fantastic concept, wish people were a little more understanding of the situation, not everyone has time to perfect every illustration they start, just appreciate the effort and skill taken to create these images from nothing.

This discussion is not about judging other people's images, that time has passed, as well as the time to submit your own artwork. :)

The image above is an example and other images are in the link. If you have nothing constructive to add ,please restrain from derailing.
Purpose is to determine on the rotation timing of the loading screens.

Maybe sometime in the future another event of this type will be active ,but since last one was recently ,we will focus on other ones.

Thank you

There's an option to vote on comments. People will vote here explaining their reasons.
I personally didnt like that naked chick as i know many that didnt. There's some really bad drawns and some really good. Either way if we have to look at poorly drawn loadscreens i wish i could just remove those and have the old ones again.

There's an option to vote on comments. People will vote here explaining their reasons.
I personally didnt like that naked chick as i know many that didnt. There's some really bad drawns and some really good. Either way if we have to look at poorly drawn loadscreens i wish i could just remove those and have the old ones again.

Think it was singular, just one load screen ,wyvern above marianople.
May be restored later on, but most likely as 3.0 one.

Not gonna log in whenever theres a picture of a half naked not even well drawn thing in my loading screen

Lindzay /Leave it alone, its annoying, and get this half naked bitch off my screen who isn't even shaded properly.

Pls staff ignore SoyBoys and Feminazi critics regarding Niki's Ass its fine

MGTOW 4 LIFE
'willmy anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun :cool:

Wish there was a mod where we could pick what we want on the loading screen. I would say limit the bikini one because some people play in public places sometimes and having a risque picture on the screen is less than desirable.

Wish there was a mod where we could pick what we want on the loading screen. I would say limit the bikini one because some people play in public places sometimes and having a risque picture on the screen is less than desirable.
It does not appear any load screens should be censored, there are things like bikinis in the game itself at the Marketplace, and that is not something out of the ordinary nor offensive.Some female costumes are sexualised like demon's kiss but that is a trend in online games nowadays and part of the mature audience which overall does not take that as a big deal.

Lindzay /Leave it alone, its annoying, and get this half naked bitch off my screen who isn't even shaded properly.

Pls staff ignore SoyBoys and Feminazi critics regarding Niki's Ass its fine

MGTOW 4 LIFE
'willmy anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun :cool:

LOL

Its not the fact that she's half naked, its the fact that this depiction is a booty shaped like a potato.

It does not appear any load screens should be censored, there are things like bikinis in the game itself at the Marketplace, and that is not something out of the ordinary nor offensive.Some female costumes are sexualised like demon's kiss but that is a trend in online games nowadays and part of the mature audience which overall does not take that as a big deal.

True, but other near naked characters are not so huge on the screen in general. Zoomed out, you can hardly tell at a glance what a character is wearing. On the load screen, it's half the computer screen.

So her back is offensive? Is it that you can see her butt? That picture is really tame, and anyone who thinks it's offensive really needs a reality check. What happens if you go to the pool/beach? There is nothing sexual in the image what so ever, people seem to be projecting sexuality onto an image where none is present.

I'm truly surprised a back is that offensive, imagine if her *gasp* breasts (although covered) were shown!?!?!

I wish the game would stop disconnecting me to update the launcher for these loading screens ........... I literally dont care ...... Why interrupt my gaming time so something i dont give a sht about gets updated.

All pictures from the Art Event winners will rotate once. We have them changed daily. The main point of this topic was, would you like them to rotate once more or no. If you'd like to see pics again, please confirm how often they should be changed (Ryuzaki made a poll for it).

If not all the pics are liked by the community, what about the top 3 (first 3 you saw on your loading screen during first 3 days)? Would you like these top 3 to be on the loading screen again for some longer time? You can find them Here.

If not all the pics are liked by the community, what about the top 3 (first 3 you saw on your loading screen during first 3 days)? Would you like these top 3 to be on the loading screen again for some longer time? You can find them [bcolor=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Here[/bcolor].

That sounds good to me. And it doesn't matter to me how often they change. We had the same loading screen on live until a new patch came out, which could be half a year. It shouldn't bother anyone to have them stay the same for long periods of time.

All pictures from the Art Event winners will rotate once. We have them changed daily. The main point of this topic was, would you like them to rotate once more or no. If you'd like to see pics again, please confirm how often they should be changed (Ryuzaki made a poll for it).

If not all the pics are liked by the community, what about the top 3 (first 3 you saw on your loading screen during first 3 days)? Would you like these top 3 to be on the loading screen again for some longer time? You can find them Here.

Like the Top 3 idea.

It has been voted by poll to rotate the images on a one weeks notice.

Thank you for participating !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back