What's new

Custom Quest "Good deal"

Ameise

Hello, I have a problem with the custom quest
of yesterday
Good deal Lvl. 1 and Lvl. 2 ... I completed the quest, but could not deliver because the quest giver was not there anymore, although there was still time left. This morning the quest was declared as failed and the progress was set to 0/120 and 0/160.

I closed the quest and took very bad prices and am now very disappointed that I could not deliver them. And last but not least she counts as failed.

Why does the end user disappear while there is still time left for the quest?

Is there a problem with the quests? I would reluctantly continue to invest much time and gold in bugged quests.

Is there a compensation for the bug?
to the game of gambling the lost quest rewards.

The quest givers are only there during that day.
The quests have a 24hour timer so that progress does not save across each time the npc is there

Ok, but why is the quest still there and why can I still do it? Should not the quest disappear when the quest giver disappears?
The timer of the quest had not expired yet. I did the quests, but the donor was gone.

sorry my english... im from Germany

The quest is still there because it is not possible to make a quest timer dynamic to change depending on time of day.
So it is a 24h timer.

Hello, sorry but that is really very ugly. When exactly does the marketer disappear? Can I somehow recognize that? For me it was clear if the questtimer is still running, I can finish the quest too.
Who do I have to contact if I want to get the quest reward? support ticket?

You need to turn in the quest by midnight. At midnight NPC will be gone as event lasts for 24 hours only.
If you are not in time to turn in the quest to NPC, quest will fail and reward can't be provided.

Hi, unfortunately, the quest does not fail when the NPC is gone, but only when the time on the quest has expired.
That's the stuffy thing.

But I closed Lvl 2 and 3 and then realized that I still have time to do the quest but the NPC is already gone.

That's really not alright.
How should one know that? the quest shows for another 10 hours, but the customer is already gone.

This information is available in our events guides in red color:

Back