What's new

Daily CC Bonds Updated daily

Bonds for 8/21-8/22 credit to Zeirlynn for providing west CC bond quests and making them look all neat and formal.
E-CCBSB-Aug22.png
W-CCBSB-Aug22.png

Bonds for 8/22-8/23 credit to Zeirlynn for providing west CC bond quests and making them look all neat and formal.
E-CCBSB-Aug23.png
W-CCBSB-Aug23.png

Bonds for 8/23-8/24 credit to Zeirlynn for providing west CC bond quests and making them look all neat and formal.
E-CCBSB-Aug24.png
W-CCBSB-Aug24.png

Bonds for 8/24-8/25 credit to Zeirlynn for providing west CC bond quests and making them look all neat and formal.
E-CCBSB-Aug25.png
W-CCBSB-Aug25.png

Bonds for 8/25-8/26 credit to Zeirlynn for providing west CC bond quests and making them look all neat and formal.
E-CCBSB-Aug26.png
W-CCBSB-Aug26.png

Bonds for 8/26-8/27 credit to Zeirlynn for providing west CC bond quests and making them look all neat and formal.
E-CCBSB-Aug27.png
W-CCBSB-Aug27.png

Bonds for 8/27-8/28 credit to Zeirlynn for providing west CC bond quests and making them look all neat and formal.
E-CCBSB-Aug28.png
W-CCBSB-Aug28.png

Bonds for 8/28-8/29 credit to Zeirlynn for providing west CC bond quests and making them look all neat and formal.
Server Invite here
ucc.png
E-CCBSB-Aug29.png
W-CCBSB-Aug29.png

Edit: I'm reposting the boilerplate warning from the arena section of the discord. To clarify to anyone who joins the server, and for the staff's sake.

I will establish one ground rule regarding arenas, any attempt to "fix" matches will result in a ban from the server. I don't know why anyone would be dumb enough to try and do match-fixing in a public server rather than a private one....but if it becomes a problem I'll restrict arena chat to manually approved members. If it's STILL a problem after I start manually approving members, I'll just remove the arena tab altogether. If you're going to brazenly break the Terms of Service....don't do it here, I'd say do it privately but you're better off not doing it at all. Again, not sure why anyone would publicly break the ToS by match fixing here but SjinderSon is under the assumption that this is the case. So I'm plopping this boilerplate warning down in case the shortbus decides to make a stop in this channel and offload some very special individuals.

Last edited:
Bonds for 8/29-8/30 credit to Zeirlynn for providing west CC bond quests and making them look all neat and formal.
ucc.png
E-CCBSB-Aug30.png
W-CCBSB-Aug30.png

I'm reposting the boilerplate warning from the arena section of the discord. To clarify to anyone who joins the server, and for the staff's sake.

I will establish one ground rule regarding arenas, any attempt to "fix" matches will result in a ban from the server. I don't know why anyone would be dumb enough to try and do match-fixing in a public server rather than a private one....but if it becomes a problem I'll restrict arena chat to manually approved members. If it's STILL a problem after I start manually approving members, I'll just remove the arena tab altogether. If you're going to brazenly break the Terms of Service....don't do it here, I'd say do it privately but you're better off not doing it at all. Again, not sure why anyone would publicly break the ToS by match fixing here but SjinderSon is under the assumption that this is the case. So I'm plopping this boilerplate warning down in case the shortbus decides to make a stop in this channel and offload some very special individuals.

Bonds for 9/01-9/02 credit to Zeirlynn for providing west CC bond quests and making them look all neat and formal. Also, fingers crossed hurricane Ida doesn't crash the servers.

E-CCBSB-Sep2.png
W-CCBSB-Sep2.png

Back