What's new

Daily CC Bonds Updated daily

Walrus

Edit 10/29/2021
Bonds and community-timer resources will be on hiatus until further notice. Both me and Zeirlynn are not happy with the decisions the devs keep making without consulting the player base. You likely have seen many public crafting houses get torn down due to the tax changes, this is due to us being unable to afford to pay taxes on resources we provide to the community. Those of us who have public crafting houses invested our real-world money in heavy-tax exempt houses loot-boxes locked behind paywalls to afford these communal resources we provide to the community. Now, these houses we paid with real money are being counted against us in the new system. All this to address an imaginary land shortage that simply does not exist(exception of luxury larder zones and diamond shores). Point is, land shortage for new players is a non-issue and this change was completely hair-brained.

Initially, it wasn't an issue spending real money, because we were supporting the server and the community. Promises were made a few years back that this kind of thing would never happen, and yet it did. Getting slapped in the face for supporting the server is a huge no-no for us, and many of the other players. This is not an "I quit" rage post, this is more of a formal protest than anything else. We'll be back should the ArcheRage's Invisible Deep State Shadow-Devs decide to see reason, which we'll find out through their intermediaries since they never bother to talk to us mere mortals.

In the meantime winter game releases/sales are plentiful and there's ample competition in the MMO space. So yeah, we don't have to spend our money or time here.
If anyone is interested in taking over updating the bonds and discord timers feel to message me here, or on discord. I will post a copy of this on discord in the very likely event this post/thread gets deleted.

ArcheRage bonds will be moving to the new discord server, this server will have automated timers for almost every event. Halcyona battle, grimghast rift, crimson rift, mistmerrow, abyssal, luscas, and never miss a server reset raid! Blue salt bonds will still be there, but in addition, we will also have a dedicated arena queue tab for those of you who want to farm kyrios badges. Better yet, there will even be a channel for when heroes are in the hero hall and when the PvE farming buff Strength of the Faction is up! Want to know when those two-handed ayanad weapons are available for blue salt bonds? That will be there too! We also have a cargo ship timer that lets you know when the cargo ship is in port! At a later date, we'll also be adding guides with screenshots detailing on when and how to do events for new players.
ucc.png

Best part is, you can just scan the QR code with an app on your phone(use a QR scanner, NOT a barcode scanner. Heck, you don't even need to visit the forums, scan the QR code in-game at my public alchemy house and packhouse! Just port your friends over to one of my houses and have them scan the poster. Some of the timers will have to be updated after patch updates, but should be functional within the day and will be accurate until the next patch.
Alchemyhouse1.jpg

packhouse1.jpg

Edit: Bonds typically update 15-30 mins after server reset.
Credit to Zeirlynn for providing west CC bond quests and making them look all neat and formal.

Since the bond quests are dynamic like they were on live I will be updating this every day. Unless something happens to me, like I get run over by a fruit truck or something.

Bondquest1.jpg

FYI, community bond quests are character bound meaning you can do them on all of your alts. You can use this for easy honor by having alts turn in bonds at your local hero hall, since the bond-for-honor quest is character bound too. Assuming your faction's heroes haven't been slacking and the bond quest should be refreshed every 6 hours or so(the bond board is independent of server reset). The different bond quest can be stacked, and sunlight juice does affect the honor reward(so pop sunlight juice then turn them all in at once). The downside to quest stacking is that if the bond board rerolls the same quest(3 bond quests for example) the quest won't show up for you since you already have it.

Last edited:
Edit: Everything appears to be fine, well.....kinda. I'm tethering and my tethering connection has a habit of randomly dropping out.

Getting a version check error, so the game client isn't letting me log in. Zeirlynn is posting bond updates in the discord link provided above, the problem may resolve itself within minutes, hours, days, or not at all. I honestly have no idea why the game client is feeding me this error, and my internet is so damn slow that client reinstalls are a last-ditch option. So I'm extremely hesitant to do a reinstall or mess with the client due to the fact it would take a full day or longer to redownload the client.

Last edited:
Getting a version check error, so the game client isn't letting me log in. Zeirlynn is posting bond updates in the discord link provided above, the problem may resolve itself within minutes, hours, days, or not at all. I honestly have no idea why the game client is feeding me this error, and my internet is so damn slow that client reinstalls are a last-ditch option. So I'm extremely hesitant to do a reinstall or mess with the client due to the fact it would take a full day or longer to redownload the client.
No need to reinstall or repair. Version check error is your connection. You just need to wait and try again a bit later.

Bonds for 7/13-7/14 credit to Zeirlynn for providing west CC bond quests and making them look all neat and formal.
W-CCBSB-Jul14.png
E-CCBSB-Jul14.png

I'm probably not going to be able to update bonds for a bit considering my power supply just died. It was over 5 years old so I'm not too shocked, it will take about a week for a new one to be shipped to me.

Bonds for 7/15-7/16 credit to Zeirlynn for providing west CC bond quests and making them look all neat and formal.
E-CCBSB-Jul16.png
W-CCBSB-Jul16.png

Bonds for 7/16-7/17 credit to Zeirlynn for providing west CC bond quests and making them look all neat and formal.
E-CCBSB-Jul17.png
W-CCBSB-Jul17.png

Bonds for 7/17-7/18 credit to Zeirlynn for providing west CC bond quests and making them look all neat and formal.
E-CCBSB-Jul18.png
W-CCBSB-Jul18.png

Bonds for 7/18-7/19 credit to Zeirlynn for providing west CC bond quests and making them look all neat and formal.
E-CCBSB-Jul19.png
W-CCBSB-Jul19.png

Bonds for 7/19-7/20 credit to Zeirlynn for providing west CC bond quests and making them look all neat and formal.
W-CCBSB-Jul20.png
E-CCBSB-Jul20.png

Bonds for 7/20-7/21 credit to Zeirlynn for providing west CC bond quests and making them look all neat and formal.
W-CCBSB-Jul21.png
E-CCBSB-Jul21.png

Bonds for 7/21-7/22 credit to Zeirlynn for providing west CC bond quests and making them look all neat and formal.
W-CCBSB-Jul22.png
E-CCBSB-Jul22.png

Bonds for 7/25-7/26 credit to Zeirlynn for providing west CC bond quests and making them look all neat and formal.
W-CCBSB-Jul26.png
E-CCBSB-Jul26.png

Bonds for 7/26-7/27 credit to Zeirlynn for providing west CC bond quests and making them look all neat and formal.
W-CCBSB-Jul27.png
E-CCBSB-Jul27.png

Bonds for 7/27-7/28, Zeirlynn is feeling under the weather so I'll be filling in. So you get ugly text today because I have the competency of a gibbon when it comes to spreadsheets. Red text is West(Nuia) and Green text is East(Haranya) because I have a heavy bias and I'm probably a racist or something:p

20x
Fabric:
Leather: Karkasse Ridgelands, Ahnimar, Windscour Savannah
Iron: Dewstone Plains, Cinderstone Moor, Solis Headlands
Lumber:

60x:
Fabric: Marianople, Two Crowns, Falcorth Plains
Leather: Aubre Cradle, Sanddeep, Villanelle, Rookborne Basin
Iron: Airain Rock, Rokhala Mountains
Lumber: Solzreed Peninsula, Hellswamp, Ynystere, Silent forest, Perinoor Ruins

100x
Fabric: Lilyut Hills, Halcyona, Arcum Iris
Leather: Mahadevi
Iron: Sunbite Wilds, Tigerspine Mountains
Lumber: White Arden, Gweonid Forest, Hasla

Bonds for 7/28-7/29, Zeirlynn is feeling under the weather so I'll be filling in. So you get ugly text today because I have the competency of a gibbon when it comes to spreadsheets. Red text is West(Nuia) and Green text is East(Haranya) because I'm a troll and feed off internet angst.

20x
Fabric:
Leather: Karkasse Ridgelands, Aubre Cradle, Mahadevi
Iron: Dewstone, Airain Rock, Cinderstone Moor, Solis Headlands, Rokhala Mountains
Lumber: White Arden, Solzreed Peninsula, Silent Forest

60x:
Fabric: Marianople, Halcyona
Leather: Sanddeep, Ahnimar, Windscour Savannah
Iron: Tigerspine Mountains
Lumber: Perinoor Ruins, Ynystere, Hasla

100x
Fabric: Lilyut Hills, Two Crowns, Arcum Iris, Falcorth Plains
Leather: Villanelle, Rookborne Basin
Iron: Sunbite Wilds
Lumber: Hellswamp, Gweonid Forest

Bonds for 7/29-7/30 credit to Zeirlynn for providing west CC bond quests and making them look all neat and formal.
W-CCBSB-Jul30.png
E-CCBSB-Jul30.png

Back