What's new

Daily Quest Limit Increase Needed

Crovus

I never thought I would potato enough in a day for this but... I hit a limit to the number of daily quests that can be obtained. I'm not talking about the 70 max open dailies, I mean dailies in total.

I have grabbed/completed GR/CR/WH/Mistmerrow, all the blue salt hunt quests, most of the residency/scarecrow cooking dailies and I'm not really sure what others.

I'm guessing there was an internal cap that was put on in a previous version to prevent possible exploits that would allow players to complete dailies over and over, but with the next set of blue salt hunt quests, the number of dailies available has significantly increased. Can we get this cap removed or adjusted so no one gets dicked over by this cap in the future? For today I will be unable to get the halcyona war or aegis quest thanks to this....

Attachments

• ScreenShot0161.jpg
    ScreenShot0161.jpg
    888.2 KB · Views: 185
Yikes, I’ve never seen this message. You crazy potato! Seems like a very silly cap since you weren’t able to get Halcyona or Aegis quests.

It is easy to fill up the daily quest limit btw, because all the missions you open daily are included as well: guild missions, family missions and the gilda missions.

Maybe instead of increasing the limit, is it possible to not have these dailies count towards the limit?

Limits are already very high and it's possible to go over limits only by abusing some of the repeatable quests, for example, guild xp quests.
The only option we see in this case is to change that quests from repeatable to daily, so they would not be abused in big amounts.

Back