What's new

Dark Warrior Guards/ Shadow warrior Guards

Papatuna

Can you guys revert the recipes for dark warrior guards/ shadow warrior guards to the 3.5 recipe. They are by far the best bracers in game but the 4.0 change of this recipe makes it retarded.
If you can revert to the 3.5 recipe im sure this will make many happy. Anyone who didnt prepare for this change in 3.5 or joined after 3.5 is at a massive disadvantage . In exchange for warrior medals you can do just use honor forged medals

The gear pieces use 4.0s crafting recipe and that is how they shall remain

Aye it's weird that it adds the 2 extra sleeves to the recipe. Other crafted gear like the Cruel Glory Sash don't have the extra mats.. Why do these wrist items require more now? ;-;

I would definitely appreciate the change being reverted. It’s pretty disappointing that I have to drag a guildie to these old dungeons for low-tier gear. Like, was running Serpentis over and over and over, not enough? There’s already enough things to do in the game as is, this is just another artificially made gate that is not necessary.

Also can u add the recipe of the charm to the folio and not just its crafting info? Since you are not planning on reverting to 3.5 part of the crafting. It really is confusing without having a preview of the materials.
Edit: The request is regarding the material needed to craft the lower gears, which only appears in a stonemason workbench folio and not the "access anywhere" folio.

The addition of sleeves from two different dungeons was just blatantly unnecessary and only serves to add to the grind machine, gating players from better tiers of gear. Should honestly be reverted to 3.5.

Which are those 2 extra sleeves?
As far as I can remember, the old recipe for the mage's ones required the lower tier sleeves, some T2 or T3 fabric (not difficult at all), the medals, and the full mage set from Serpentis.
The new one require both lower tier (mage and healer), same fabric, and the same full set from Serpentis but in the sealstone (just add some bricks), and the medals from honor shop that replaced the old medals (still honor items). Is one extra sleeves.
Did I miss something?

Shadow Warrior's Shadows required 500 Warrior's Medals, Serpentis Mage Cloth, and 2 Cloudspun Fabric.

Now, we need Hardy Warrior’s Sleeves, Heartless Warrior Sleeves, Sealed Shadow Warrior’s Charm, 2 Cloudspun fabric, and 30 Honorforged Medals.

Hence, two gear pieces added.

Last edited:
Need to remove all the other dunges gear and left only serpentis dungeon gear, i tried get the serpentis gear and run almost 30 runs to get 3 different items. Its too hard already with serpentis, its impossible to make this gear with this items. Think you grind all this, its too much grind for a single item.

Back