What's new

Daru caldron bugged

The cauldran not spawning in is a bug that has always existed.
Do not try to use them in housing areas and stick to normal zones an you should be fine

So i crafted my daru caldron, bought 400g in worms and when i start crafted the potions the server goes offline!?!? Is this a joke?? NOT funny at all, the quest said 14 hours left, and now how i craft the potions!?!? If caldron dissapear in 30 minutes!?!?!? What about a warning before doing this!?!? WTF!

You seem to be having lots of trouble with the Daru Cauldron event.

I advise you in future to never take any rash or resource consuming actions immediately within the 1st two hours of a restart/update.
Things can go wrong and you should account for that. There is no need to rush.

As you say yourself the quest had 14 hours remaining. Why did you feel the need to initiate the cauldron, as it seems you had placed, so soon after a restart/update.

I acknowledge that this is unfortunate for you, but, just like your other forum post regarding the daru event you have been unfortunate enough to not prepare nor account for errors. This current anomaly included.

Further,
The potions take less than 1.5sec to craft using Dawnsdrop Guards even at zero proficiency in alchemy
If you truly have 400g worth of worms, which is only one 10k stack then you will only craft about 200 potions.
This will take only 5 minutes.
Even earlier today I crafted 250 in 7 minutes accounting for various production time boosts, proficiency etc.
Since the restart was only 15 minutes and the cauldron lasts 30minutes, it will still be there when you log in.
Further you state that you had started crafting. SO you will have already been partway through your stack.
You have plenty of time.
Relax.
And be prepared in future.

Server is online as of 9 minutes ago.

ok guys, how many boxes did you guys open and what was the most valuable item you got? i did 3000 boxes and never got a duuns or an ayanad.

You seem to be having lots of trouble with the Daru Cauldron event.

I advise you in future to never take any rash or resource consuming actions immediately within the 1st two hours of a restart/update.
Things can go wrong and you should account for that. There is no need to rush.

As you say yourself the quest had 14 hours remaining. Why did you feel the need to initiate the cauldron, as it seems you had placed, so soon after a restart/update.

I acknowledge that this is unfortunate for you, but, just like your other forum post regarding the daru event you have been unfortunate enough to not prepare nor account for errors. This current anomaly included.

Further,
The potions take less than 1.5sec to craft using Dawnsdrop Guards even at zero proficiency in alchemy
If you truly have 400g worth of worms, which is only one 10k stack then you will only craft about 200 potions.
This will take only 5 minutes.
Even earlier today I crafted 250 in 7 minutes accounting for various production time boosts, proficiency etc.
Since the restart was only 15 minutes and the cauldron lasts 30minutes, it will still be there when you log in.
Further you state that you had started crafting. SO you will have already been partway through your stack.
You have plenty of time.
Relax.
And be prepared in future.

Server is online as of 9 minutes ago.

I crated all the 350 i had in 5 minutes, ty.

Last edited:
ok guys, how many boxes did you guys open and what was the most valuable item you got? i did 3000 boxes and never got a duuns or an ayanad.

superior red, resplendents and radiant synthium stones. my guess is I did just over 2k boxes.

Back