What's new

Day 9, supplies running low....

Kathrann

My credit card is itchy, my supplies are low, there are things I need that can only be bought with credits....::wringing my hands::, what will we do? My stipend runs out in five days!

If this goes on much longer can some things be moved to the vocation or honor shops or something so we can get upgrade tickets, charms, and well all the obvious things?

Last edited:
I'd rather hear this from them. We've not had an update since they told us the service wasn't available. I'm sure they are motivated to fix it, as without income they loose their paychecks and money to keep the business running. It would help a lot if they would let us know what's going on.

No, I mean an update with actual information. All your thread says is that they will fix it as soon as they can, which is stating the obvious. I would like an update that includes a time frame, and some facts about the sorts of options on the table. These kinds of details would help people make better choices about the credits still available.

They talk more about fixing hacker problems (also a good thing to fix) in that thread than fixing the cash shop. That "update" is more of a non-update.

It's been too long without information. This is a problem. I hope they read these things and take them to heart, so they don't kill what is a very fun server.

agree not information yet, people donate for 2 reason, game currency and support the server. we deserve some information about the progress with the donation system. server is kind stop in time becouse of this.

Back