What's new

DC or Ddosing? (move plz to tecnical support)

LordDrakun

Hi sorry to bother but it seems i cannot create a thread in the tecnical support part of the forums so i trought about creating one here (dunno if its bar or wrong) anyway i been having this problem for the past 5 days but beacuse i been sick n all didn't trought much about it.

I keep getting dc everytime i go to my house in dewstone.. my character is fine if i am in any other areas but the moment i go to my house in dewstone i get a lag spike of 120 (normal for me is 10) and i get dc message, if i try to log in again whenever in character selection or while loading i get a black screen and then the dc message pops out again..
I do wonder if someone is trying to ddos me cuz this only happends when i am at my house in dewstone and someone keeps bugging me into selling that house...now i do not know nor i experience ddos in my life but i would like some insight in this matter if possible. i will try restarting my pc but i wanted to inform first of this in the case it dosen't solve anything

Anyway thank you all for reading and replying with solutions or you know...text.. xD
tyvm

I will move this to support. Plz let us know if this continues and we will investigate as time permits.

I can confirm that it was fixed when i restarted my pc but sometimes i do still lag alot and dc whever i am in dewstone and restarting seems to fix it.. so idk

Back