What's new

Disconnects every 2~ minutes

Walrus

Now having issues with non-stop disconnects, needless to say very VERY VERY frustrating. Since it makes it IMPOSSIBLE to do literally anything, please do maintenance on your server or upgrade to a better one. Nothing quite as annoying as spending as much time loading the game as I'm actually in it. Might be prudent to treat this as an actual issue with that other "thing" coming out in that other "place" October.

Also no, it's not my internet as everyone farming in diamond shores disconnected aswell. I notice these things since I run on a very modern system so I load in before most people. Even so, it takes a long ass time to load in and its not fun.

Little before 7:40pm server time is when the problems started happening.

We checked your account and can see that yesterday you were disconnecting a lot as server was loosing the connection with your account.
It happens only in case internet connection drops. Could be temporary issues of your provider or the internet backbone you are using. If anybody else disconnected at the same time, that is possible they were using the same route as you. But, that is not something that was caused by us and due to it no maintenance on our side would help you to resolve your problem. That should be gone automatically in a while why it's fixed on the internet providers side.

We checked your account and can see that yesterday you were disconnecting a lot as server was loosing the connection with your account.
It happens only in case internet connection drops. Could be temporary issues of your provider or the internet backbone you are using. If anybody else disconnected at the same time, that is possible they were using the same route as you. But, that is not something that was caused by us and due to it no maintenance on our side would help you to resolve your problem. That should be gone automatically in a while why it's fixed on the internet providers side.
Two questions then.

First, do you care if we use a program like Mudfish* to correct any future routing problems?

Second,(for routing purposes) what city is the server located in?

*Using the routing feature, not the full VPN mode it offers.

Correct, VPNs and other software that can improve your ping or routing are allowed.

Just found out mudfish doesn't have any Quebec nodes, they have Montreal and Toronto but no Quebec.

Having DC troubles again so....well......shit.

Edit: Seems fine now?

Last edited:
i'm getting disconnected every two minutes too...

i recently blocked an account and create a new one.
That can be the issues on your provider's side. Try to reboot your router just in case. If doesn't help, you'll just need to wait for a bit the connection to improve.

Back