What's new

Disconnects

sezar

i was able to play the game with no problem until now
i get disconnected every time in the server choosing screen i can only play it now using vpn which gave me lag

Hi!

Sounds like your IP was blocked. Did you use NoPing prior it by any chance?

no didn't use anything

but it happened after receiving my Support pack

Last edited:
Support Pack has nothing to do with the connections to the game.
We checked your IP and it's not blocked from our side. However, if you can connect to the game using VPN, it means that block is coming from your provider side.

Support Pack has nothing to do with the connections to the game.
We checked your IP and it's not blocked from our side. However, if you can connect to the game using VPN, it means that block is coming from your provider side.

same problem here
please , can you explain to me what should i say to my internet provider to remove that block ?

same problem here
please , can you explain to me what should i say to my internet provider to remove that block ?
Please confirm when exactly you are disconnected, as you may have another issue.

Please confirm when exactly you are disconnected, as you may have another issue.
everytime i click on "connect" after 28/9/2019 to now

Attachments

• Annotation 2019-10-02 145927.jpg
    Annotation 2019-10-02 145927.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 252
Then you need to contact your provider and explain that you can't connect and it was confirmed by us that no block takes place from our side. They may then ask you some questions that you'll need to reply. If any additional information is required, feel free to contact us.

Then you need to contact your provider and explain that you can't connect and it was confirmed by us that no block takes place from our side. They may then ask you some questions that you'll need to reply. If any additional information is required, feel free to contact us.
okay thanks

Back