What's new

Do we already have a release date for 4.7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jukes

It was said that 4.7 would come 2 months after 4.5 bringing hiram T2 and so on.
Well it's been 2 months and no news.

No it has not been said it would come in 2 months after 4.5
No there isn't a posted release date.

We will open pre-update discussion very soon. So, keep an eye on the forums.

No it has not been said it would come in 2 months after 4.5
No there isn't a posted release date.

I'm glad no-one ever suggested that. Oh wait.

I'm glad no-one ever suggested that. Oh wait.

A couple months is not 2 months and exactly 2 months.
A couple month means anywhere from 2-5 months as the patch would come sooner than other bigger updates.
For which discussion will start very soon

A couple is two and two only. It is never five.
You can't redefine language because you got called out on talking crap yet again.

If it was going to be SEVERAL months that's fine. Tell us that. Don't start by saying we're getting 4.7 and suddenly we're not but we're definitely getting it in a COUPLE of months and then suddenly it's five months.

A couple is not 2. By definition it is not 2. It a small undecided value.
I have not been called out because information is not incorrect.
You are taking couple as 2 and only 2. Which it is not.
I never said it wad 5 months either.
I said in the sense of what I previously said is 2 to 5 months because it wasn't going to be 1 month after 4.5 but will be shorter than the roughly 6 month patch cycle of previous major updates.

So a couple is 2 to 5 months after the release of 4.5

Players were never provided with 2 months strictly timing as well as were never given any exact dates. We can't give the dates until we know those ourselves (we are not gods to predict) and we can't know them until we are finished at least with some part of work on the update and only small part of the work that still needs to be done is left. Does it make sense for you?!​
Couple of months is indeed 2 and more months, but personal opinions on it may vary, that's why it's understandable that confusion may happen. So if words "couple months" or any other words look confusing or you can't fully understand what was meant, you can always recheck its meaning with a staff member, who posted the information or with me directly.​
The exact dates as well as more accurate approx dates are always provided to the players at the same time through the official forum threads. This server went through multiple updates already and it was always like this.​
As I said above, "We will open pre-update discussion very soon. So, keep an eye on the forums".​
That is the best information I can provide you with right now. Thread is closed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back