What's new

Do we really need this in the game?

Trixiy

lpXgsua.jpg
LtXqDBb.jpg

that is not Lara Croft, a very good friend of mine that is a comic book illustrator drew that !

although not what i would post on my land that player has the same right according to current rules to place it to be seen as anyone else does. I agree the sign isn't my cup of tea but did get a laugh because of how random it was. It is all a matter of a persons point of view and how they see it for example, i really like you profile pic that your friend illustrated! He or she is very talented! Others could view the profile pic in several ways from artistic/beautiful to objectifying women. In short people express themselves, some enjoy how they do it when others don't =/

Thriem, I both agree and disagree with you. I agree that how people express themselves is different and it won't necessarily be for everyone, but I think that you could take that a little too far.

People express themselves with smoking cigarettes for example. But it's still illegal in public buildings. Your logic could be applied to anything and we could have absolute anarchy under the argument of "They're just expressing themselves" lol.

I personally hate seeing vulgar language or imagery on signboards/flags/etc simply because you never know who is going to be playing the game and seeing that content. Yes, it's M rated and you can't rate online experiences, but that doesn't mean people shouldn't be held responsible for the content they are putting out on the public internet.

Thriem, I both agree and disagree with you. I agree that how people express themselves is different and it won't necessarily be for everyone, but I think that you could take that a little too far.

People express themselves with smoking cigarettes for example. But it's still illegal in public buildings. Your logic could be applied to anything and we could have absolute anarchy under the argument of "They're just expressing themselves" lol.

I personally hate seeing vulgar language or imagery on signboards/flags/etc simply because you never know who is going to be playing the game and seeing that content. Yes, it's M rated and you can't rate online experiences, but that doesn't mean people shouldn't be held responsible for the content they are putting out on the public internet.

democracy includes free speech even when it comes in that shape:rolleyes:
p.s. IN THIS IS GAME PEOPLE ARE HAVING FUN KILLING EACH OTHER THERE ARE NO BOY SCOUTS IN HERE
'crazy'gangsta

Free Speech here free speech there..... this is a private server and as such is not subject to government rules just like a buisiness is not, you can not go hang a sign like this up in a store and claim free speech and expect it to be allowed. I do know what democracy and free speech is and I also know where it begins and ends, obviously some of you need to learn what it is yourselves.

Free Speech here free speech there..... this is a private server and as such is not subject to government rules just like a buisiness is not, you can not go hang a sign like this up in a store and claim free speech and expect it to be allowed. I do know what democracy and free speech is and I also know where it begins and ends, obviously some of you need to learn what it is yourselves.
It ends when a bunch of feminazi communist try to take it away from people

So the image in the screen shot is bad, yet your forum image which is far worse is alright? Isn't that a bit Hypocritical when you think about it? I mean I have seen far worse images in the game thus far. Hell majority of the time chat is far worse than that image. Also it is a player home not a store. We are consumers, and the game is the business, ergo free speech to an extent as long as it doesn't violate the given rules is allowed.

i don't see a problem with that, if you don't like it look somewhere else(that is a choice, in case you didn't know), in fact i'm way more annoyed that some millennial SJW come whining here about something so absolutely irrelevant, remember not everyone of us here is from USA and we mostly don't give a flying F about ultra sensitive people "feelings".

To the staff, there is a lot of important things that really require your attention please don't go around wasting time on irrelevant discussion like this ...., i'm sure there are plenty of SJW safe MMO around they can go and get offended about to get some attention

i don't see a problem with that, if you don't like it look somewhere else(that is a choice, in case you didn't know), in fact i'm way more annoyed that some millennial SJW come whining here about something so absolutely irrelevant, remember not everyone of us here is from USA and we mostly don't give a flying F about ultra sensitive people "feelings".

To the staff, there is a lot of important things that really require your attention please don't go around wasting time on irrelevant discussion like this ...., i'm sure there are plenty of SJW safe MMO around they can go and get offended about to get some attention

I am not from the USA and I am far from a millennial at 55 years old. talking about whining you sure seem to be doing an awful lot of it lol

You complain about this sign yet your profile pic is Lara Croft being molested by a pack of horny minions. Honestly, I'd rather stare at this sign.

"Political Correctness is Fascism Pretending to be Manners." - George Carlin

Free speech includes the ugly stuff as well, with the exception of inciting violence, passing untrue slander as facts, or advocating insurrection against the government, and a few other exceptions...otherwise..it's 100% legal on a federal level. What constitutes as workplace discrimination varies state by state and rarely applies outside formal work environments. There's a reason why legal charges are rarely brought against people making racist comments and instead people use social pressure to get the comments taken down. Keep in mind women's rights, blacks rights, gays, ect, rights were an unpopular(or toxic) opinion for much of the United States early history. Unpopular doesn't mean wrong, we put it out in the open so it can be dealt with.

That's free speech, at least here in the states. It may vary from where you are from but much the world has similar laws with some notable differences.

Last edited:
WoW! And some players get chat blocked 2,200 minutes just for call someone a retarded. Then we see this in game. xD

Back