What's new

Do You Want Patch 4.5?

DO YOU WANT THE SERVER TO RELEASE 4.5?

• YES

Votes: 44 66.7%
  • NO

Votes: 22 33.3%

• Total voters
The mushroom house is apart of the 4.5 update, so it is related. ?

And people are trying to have a discussion about things that should be changed, not things that we know are basically guaranteed to come. ? All that does is derail the thread and make it harder for genuine conversation about possibly shitty changes occurring in 4.5 to stay on track. Rather than having to wait for the admins to post about it, people want to have discussions about changes that impact everyone’s daily gameplay, not just your concern about a house being released.

And people are trying to have a discussion about things that should be changed, not things that we know are basically guaranteed to come. ? All that does is derail the thread and make it harder for genuine conversation about possibly shitty changes occurring in 4.5 to stay on track. Rather than having to wait for the admins to post about it, people want to have discussions about changes that impact everyone’s daily gameplay, not just your concern about a house being released.

I get what you're saying, however the OP asked if players are excited and/or interested in the patch in general. While discussions about possible shitty changes can be useful, other discussions like an adorable mushroom house are completely valid considering the intent of the thread. Excitement? Check. Interest? Check. I'm not meaning to divert from any discussions going on, I'm really just a dwarf in a yata suit standing in the back yelling about a mushroom house. ?

Now, onto the serious business. ._.

I have been looking up 4.5 due to the amount of change for my class. I am a Ranger in game. Yeah I know. It's changing the game completely. Why would people be okay with that. I have spent a long time building my char on this server. I started on Archerage because it is better here. I actually like having a PN nation. I think it adds a level of politics to the game. I might never be a part but it adds excitement. Who are they siding with now. lol. I know on this current path that goes away. That is a subject for another day. Anyway, I like the 3.5 skill trees. I like the combo I have and worked though. I like my gear and where its going. I actually like obsidian gear the way it is. I would also boost 3.0 trade pack values. I would open a lot of char locked items to be able to trade them. I would keep auroria gear. I see where going but it kills the economy. I know people who loved 3.0ish just for that. They would come just to trade goods. Sounds crazy but they loved it. There are good things I like about 4.5. T3 gems are awesome. Just my thoughts... much love all!

As we confirmed earlier, server will keep updating and we'll have the next global update here, however, with the custom changes.
There were a few suggestions provided by the players in public threads as well as private messages regarding the changes they are interested/not interested to see. Please save them until we have the official 4.5 discussion open. That will happen very soon.

4.5 and Hiram would probably make me play again, so yeah, I'd like to see it. I don't think Hiram should be nerfed, either.

Yes but there is no point to have obsidian with unnerfed hiram.

First, that wasn't what I was answering in my reply. Second, that's very subjective. If someone has a very good obsidian piece at high grade and wants to assemble the materials to tier it up after this patch would disable that functionality, I think the functionality should stay in. It doesn't hurt anything to do so.

And if Hiram is better, they will naturally go to Hiram unless their current setup serves them better than the desire to put in the time to create a set.

Far be it for something you can get solely in-game to be better than something you can buy with real money. The horror.

As we confirmed earlier, server will keep updating and we'll have the next global update here, however, with the custom changes.
There were a few suggestions provided by the players in public threads as well as private messages regarding the changes they are interested/not interested to see. Please save them until we have the official 4.5 discussion open. That will happen very soon.

Are you saying the thread will be up very soon or very soon™? The community as a whole has an interest in making sure this patch is done right, moreso than probably any other patch to date. So getting some official discussion up as soon as possible is critical. These months of absolute silence with occasional vague 'soon' comments are just making people more fidgety and its hurting things in-game too.
A lot of people dont know whether they should be continuing to put time and resources into obs or crafting their gear now, when theres every chance hiram could come along and be the solution they're really looking for in a few weeks time.

Lets get the discussion going proper, with an approximate timeframe for patch arrival

Are you saying the thread will be up very soon or very soon™? The community as a whole has an interest in making sure this patch is done right, moreso than probably any other patch to date. So getting some official discussion up as soon as possible is critical. These months of absolute silence with occasional vague 'soon' comments are just making people more fidgety and its hurting things in-game too.
A lot of people dont know whether they should be continuing to put time and resources into obs or crafting their gear now, when theres every chance hiram could come along and be the solution they're really looking for in a few weeks time.

Lets get the discussion going proper, with an approximate timeframe for patch arrival
Proper discussion for 4.5 will begin very soon.
Soon being within the next few days to week if no more delays come up.

As for approximate update arrival there is none. The patch may take shorter or longer to update based on how much has to be customised.
So to not give incorrect dates an approximate date will come later on

Back