What's new

does this game work with win 10 pro

That is indeed our Na launcher

From the second and third screenshot those errors mean that whatever information you've entered does not match any NA account.
Are you sure you're not attempting to use an account from Ru.archerage.to on Na?

I see you submitted a ticket on the website earlier. That means you entered the correct password and account name there earlier. Those are the password and account name you needed to enter in your launcher (if you didn't change your password after).
But according to your screenshots, you can no longer access your account on the website, that means you are trying to enter incorrect information there now. If you are no longer sure in your password or still have issues with entering the one that will work, do a password reset. For it go to this page: https://na.archerage.to/page/restore/ then provide your username or e-mail and follow the link from the e-mail you receive. You'll then receive a temporary password, you can use to access your account.
After it you can change it to any other one here: https://na.archerage.to/page/profile/#change-password

these are the win 10 errors i could not get the first screen capture but it was the same as win 8 . these are also the screens i get when i try resetting the password which does not work now.

Attachments

• gamestartup screen 2.png
    gamestartup screen 2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 304
  • Annotation 2020-05-05 164043.png
    Annotation 2020-05-05 164043.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 501
  • login win 10 1.png
    login win 10 1.png
    407.8 KB · Views: 310
  • login win 10 2.png
    login win 10 2.png
    146.7 KB · Views: 312
  • reset password attempt 1.png
    reset password attempt 1.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 292
  • reset password attempt 2.png
    reset password attempt 2.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 315
You're getting request processing error when trying to reset your password?
You're using an old password reset link. Not the latest one sent with the reset request.

When you make the request a new email will come through. But at the front is actually the old original link. Not the new one

Back