What's new

does this game work with win 10 pro

tlsnodgrass

i have a new machine running win 10 pro
i am getting the 540 error code that says the anti-virus is deleting the launcher but the anti-virus is turned off
i am also getting the invalid password after the cut screen but i have
stopped defender
turned off the anti-virus
deleted the document directory
removed the graphic card
and reinstalled from a torrent file 8 times

some help would be nice please

Firstly you cannot turn off defender without registry changes.
So what you've turned off is just some of the features of it.

Second the "invalid password error".
Do you mean you're getting the error "verify username and password" when trying to login?
If so the account information in your launcher is incorrect and does not match any account

Instead of trying to turn defender off set folder exclusions for the game folder.

the error happens after the cutscreen even though i can log into account and have deleted content of document folder

did that for files launcher and archerage could not get it to set for folder
When you're setting an exclusion it first asks what type of file it is.
the error happens after the cutscreen even though i can log into account and have deleted content of document folder
If by error you mean "Verify username and password"
Again that is from having incorrect information in the launcher. It doesn't matter if you can see the cutscene or deleting the documents folder because the issue is invalid account credentials

my login id is correct as it works to get to account same with password and i determine i set 3 exceptions for anti-virus and 2 for firewall as could not set a firewall exception for a folder. have uninstalled and reinstalled several times from torrent file. any ideas what to do next i also put in a ticket for more ideas on fixing this issue. hopefully i can avoid reinstalling the os to drop down to home

If you are getting verify username and password that error happens for 2 reasons and 2 reasons only.

1. The information in your launcher is wrong and does not match any account.
2. You're using the incorrect launcher for the region you're trying to play on

the torrent file says its na and the launcher was loaded through the na web site and the launcer is in english so i wonder if there is a bad torrent file out there

Then you're using the Na launcher.
Which means you're entering the information wrong.
That is the only reason you'd get "Verify username and password".

There is no bad torrent file, bad install or missing components. It is simply and solely the account information you have inside your launcher when you press play is wrong and is not the same as your accounts

screw this game i have had to reset my password 4 time today back to what it was cause my account keeps getting locked up and it takes 7 to 8 tries the do the for 2 hrs of resetting the account . time to play another game and let this game die due to crappy servers and poor tech support. thanks for trying.

Can you provide your launcher screenshot?
As confirmed above the error you get can occur only if you enter incorrect password or account name or use the wrong launcher.

my account is currently locked up so i can not do crap . switched to win 8 machine to confirm that i am trying to log in correctly once i have confirmed that i will switch back to win 10 pro machine and get a screen shot if it does not work, the launcher from a windows 8 machine should work in a windows 10 pro machine correct i hope.

The launcher will run on anything vista or higher as Microsoft have never changed the exe format.

can someone please unlock my account so i can keep trying to resolve this i have tried the restore account function 9 times with no success

Your account is not blocked. There is nothing for us to unlock. Please start your launcher and send us its screenshot. You don't need to access your account for it.

this is all for the win 8 system it worked yesterday. will switch machines and get the win 10 images to you soon

Attachments

• account login attempt area 2.PNG
    account login attempt area 2.PNG
    153.9 KB · Views: 166
  • account login attempt.PNG
    account login attempt.PNG
    99.6 KB · Views: 169
  • last win 8 screen.PNG
    last win 8 screen.PNG
    48.9 KB · Views: 181
  • start win 8 first screen.PNG
    start win 8 first screen.PNG