What's new

Donations! Important!

I wont be donating any more ..... They should be easy to do .. Something i want to do.

Messing around on multiple different sites, swapping currency into different currency. Is not fun, easy, simple, quick or something i want to do. It is infact a ball ache and a pain.

it SHOULD be easy to do but unfortunately because I do not think you grasp the understanding that Trion does NOT like private servers of their published game. In their eyes this server is taking potential purchases away from their game and filling their pockets so by attacking the sites that staff have been trying to use for donations causing them to remove them as a customer to use it causes issues so finding a solution becomes difficult. But please Cubansyrus if you have a 100% FOOL PROOF way to do it thats easy to do please just post it instead of complaining. have a good day

The problem with a 100% fool proof way is someone always makes a better fool.

I will say that the creativity for keeping the servers up is great and enjoyable from my end. A group of people that love the game so much that they are willing to risk hosting it, and run it the way players want it to be ran. I wish I could say that this is half as true from the manufacturer.

As for the creativity, I am sure you have looked into all sorts of options and you have some creative avenues you are perusing. I do wish you luck and look forward to a non-crypto currency return of the donation system.

Thanks for what you have done so far and good luck on your new hurdles. Just remember the difficult choice are behind you, the impossible ones are in front of you.

@Sparkle Will u guys be adding new items to the marketplace?
(I hope not, i'm trying the whole bitcoin thingy and it doesn't seem to go well for me Lol)
Please don't add until you find solution <3 :3

@Sparkle Will u guys be adding new items to the marketplace?
(I hope not, i'm trying the whole bitcoin thingy and it doesn't seem to go well for me Lol)
Please don't add until you find solution <3 :3

New items will be added to the marketplace. Though we now have less options for donations, they are still available.
We are working on adding some other donations options but can't promise them to become available prior holidays.

New items will be added to the marketplace. Though we now have less options for donations, they are still available.
We are working on adding some other donations options but can't promise them to become available prior holidays.
:(....

All I can say is whoever is doing whatever they are doing great at it. Amusing to see how well the server keeps adapting to continue on without much actual strain. Not paying 14 bucks for bitcoin though and too lazy to learn how to transfer eth. I just wanted christmas decorations weeks ago.

I wont be donating any more ..... They should be easy to do .. Something i want to do.

Messing around on multiple different sites, swapping currency into different currency. Is not fun, easy, simple, quick or something i want to do. It is infact a ball ache and a pain.
You make it sound like they're choosing to make donating difficult. They're not. If you'd read the thread, you'd realize that, but since you clearly didn't:

Originally we just used PGC. PGC shut down and there were looming issues with Trino. We had a week and a half with no donation system available whatsoever, while we had no anti-cheat system, and these admins worked overtime with no income to get a more stable donation system in, adding Shadowcard as an extra step in case PGC shut down again (and implemented an anti-hack system the next week).

PGC shut down, again, like the admins thought it would.

Is it a pain in the ass to learn crypto? Of course it is. But because this sever teeters on legality like a boulder on a pin, Paypal and most other simple ways to donate are just plain out of the question. PGC doesn't want to risk a lawsuit with Trino, Paypal isn't gonna throw their rep under the rug by working with a private server. Personally, I applaud the admins for having the foresight to give us any way of keeping donations up and running, which is keeping credit prices pretty damn low, especially compared to the last time there was a donation issue.

The world doesn't revolve around you, stop bitching about people providing you a free service and doing a damn good job with the limitations they have. If you want credits that badly, you'll figure out bitcoin.

You make it sound like they're choosing to make donating difficult. They're not. If you'd read the thread, you'd realize that, but since you clearly didn't:

Originally we just used PGC. PGC shut down and there were looming issues with Trino. We had a week and a half with no donation system available whatsoever, while we had no anti-cheat system, and these admins worked overtime with no income to get a more stable donation system in, adding Shadowcard as an extra step in case PGC shut down again (and implemented an anti-hack system the next week).

PGC shut down, again, like the admins thought it would.

Is it a pain in the ass to learn crypto? Of course it is. But because this sever teeters on legality like a boulder on a pin, Paypal and most other simple ways to donate are just plain out of the question. PGC doesn't want to risk a lawsuit with Trino, Paypal isn't gonna throw their rep under the rug by working with a private server. Personally, I applaud the admins for having the foresight to give us any way of keeping donations up and running, which is keeping credit prices pretty damn low, especially compared to the last time there was a donation issue.

The world doesn't revolve around you, stop bitching about people providing you a free service and doing a damn good job with the limitations they have. If you want credits that badly, you'll figure out bitcoin.

Where do you get the idea that the service for me is free ?? I have donated my fair share to the server, it is far from free compared to what i have spent. Also just because someone thinks it is a pain in the rear, does not mean they disagree with the path they have to take. Simply put, its a path i am unwilling to support, because of the amount of messing around you have to do just to be able to give donations.

NONE OF THE ABOVE SUGGESTS I DONT SUPPORT THE SERVER OR THE COMPANY. It just states that in the current state, i am not willing to jump through the hoops it requires to do so.

Now when you read it back, it seems you think you opinion is the be all and end all ........... /Signed Donator who doesn't like the current system. It is not a crime to dislike something.

Where do you get the idea that the service for me is free ?? I have donated my fair share to the server, it is far from free compared to what i have spent. Also just because someone thinks it is a pain in the rear, does not mean they disagree with the path they have to take. Simply put, its a path i am unwilling to support, because of the amount of messing around you have to do just to be able to give donations.

NONE OF THE ABOVE SUGGESTS I DONT SUPPORT THE SERVER OR THE COMPANY. It just states that in the current state, i am not willing to jump through the hoops it requires to do so.

Now when you read it back, it seems you think you opinion is the be all and end all ........... /Signed Donator who doesn't like the current system. It is not a crime to dislike something.
I didn't say you're not paying. I'm saying the game is f2p and anyone who gives money is consciously choosing to do so, and there are no direct benefits to doing so other than being able to get a few regrade charms and sell stuff for credits and the labor stipend. There's no subscription here, we get free Patron, etc, etc.

This is the only path they can currently take as far as donations go. You're making it sound like the admins went "Hm, how can I make it difficult for everyone to donate? I know, let's make sure they can only use crypto!" and then told Shadowplay to remove their PGC option.

If that's not what you were intending, fine and dandy, as I said, I think it's a pain in the ass, too. But seriously, your first post was stating the obvious so hard that it was hard not to assume you're taking pot shots at them for using this donation system. From one donor to another, pull on your big boy pants and chill.

We do have BTC/ETH via ShadowCard.

Why BTC/ETH is allowed and dollars/eu/others currency not, using ShadowCards? I really don't understand.

ShadowCard is hard to use with BTC because it didn't show you the real value in BTC. It says 20 points. How much bitcoins, not points? You can only see the real value after make one order and it's very bad. All time that i want buy will i have to make a request and don't pay just to see the value in bitcoin? Have any other better way?

Thank you!

Why BTC/ETH is allowed and dollars/eu/others currency not, using ShadowCards? I really don't understand.

ShadowCard is hard to use with BTC because it didn't show you the real value in BTC. It says 20 points. How much bitcoins, not points? You can only see the real value after make one order and it's very bad. All time that i want buy will i have to make a request and don't pay just to see the value in bitcoin? Have any other better way?

Thank you!

The thread is the answer to your first question. Please read up 5 posts from yours where I break down why.

As for the second, ETH charges much less in fees. Shadowcard will not show you the BTC value because BTC changes so regularly. It's a pain, but it's the only option available atm.

Hello
Just an oppinion.Anyone taking the time to learn the process and donate will find out that juice was worth the squeeze at these credit rates.
As to the people uncertain about the process or lazy to do it, there will be more indepth guide on how to do it, and eventually ,prolly after holidays, new donating system.

Our best advise is to use Ethereum instead of Bitcoin. Ethereum has the fees on 3-3.5% only, that is much less then Bitcoin.
We don't have any dates for any other / new donation types as for now so would recommend you to use the available ones.

We recommend to purchase through one of the following websites as they have lower fees than others:
https://www.coinbase.com/signin
https://www.bitpanda.com/trades/buy

I still can't fathom how you people are unable to comprehend that no sane person wants to give multiple forms of ID and all kinds of other ridiculous personal info to random sites used for buying drugs and ordering hitmen.

I still can't fathom how you people are unable to comprehend that no sane person wants to give multiple forms of ID and all kinds of other ridiculous personal info to random sites used for buying drugs and ordering hitmen.

You don't have to give full info that's the thing, i bought 2 times so far and didn't give that much of an info.
They will ask you for info once u go to gadx which you don't really have to do.
And the fee wasn't high.

Shadowcard no longer available, so when we buy through BTC or ETH how do we send you the money? I didn't understand that part could someone please explain to me?
Is there a guide?

Back