What's new

Donations! Important!

Scroll up and read..or learn to read

The answer to my question isn't there, just a lot of confuse people
I think your the one who need's to learn how to read, my question was clear
If you don't know the answer don't be a smart ass let someone else answer.

Shadowcard no longer available, so when we buy through BTC or ETH how do we send you the money? I didn't understand that part could someone please explain to me?
Is there a guide?
Shadowcard is still fine. You can only use BTC or ETH with it. PGC used to work with it but no longer does, hence all the hubbub.

My head stated to heart trying to figurout the bitcoin process, alot of websits don't accept payments from my country and those that does require so many confirmations that I am not cofrtable given.
I will be waiting for a new payment methode, hop it comes soon.

I will be waiting for the new payment method as well, I am completely clueless when it comes to bitcoin. I have tried to understand it however, it's all alien to me and my friends.
Thank you staff for all you have done so far.

Hopefully they find an easier way to donate. Some friends and I are going to try this game considering how bad the official one is.
I know the concept of BTC but not really one to do actual mining on that.

BTC is not currently a viable option for purchasing credits. The process is quite convoluted and because the market rapidly changes with blockchaining fees it could easily cost you $150 to purchase a $100 shadow net.

Hopefully there will be an alternative way to purchase credit show items.

Hopefully they find an easier way to donate. Some friends and I are going to try this game considering how bad the official one is.
I know the concept of BTC but not really one to do actual mining on that.

You don't need to mine, you simply just buy a value of Etherium (much lower fees than Bitcoin) and send it to the address provided when you checkout on Shadowcard. Granted the process is a bit annoying the first time, it not that bad after you know what you are doing.

You don't need to mine, you simply just buy a value of Etherium (much lower fees than Bitcoin) and send it to the address provided when you checkout on Shadowcard. Granted the process is a bit annoying the first time, it not that bad after you know what you are doing.

Yeah, since I am not a fan of mining at all, I don't know how to do that as well.

Yeah, since I am not a fan of mining at all, I don't know how to do that as well.

I didn't either until this became the only method.

Here is a guide by Admins: https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/crypto-currency-guide.3757/

I choose CoinBase. Basically you start the purchase on Shadowcard and get to a check out screen with an address to send the currency and how much of it due to current trade rates. You then purchase that value plus about $2 more to cover for the small fee for transferring (with Etherium it was roughly $1.36 in fees to send $50). You go to accounts, send Etherium, put in the address and amount and send it. Takes about 10-20 mins for the transfer to complete. maybe another 5 mins for the card to be delivered, then you just add it to your account.

Its is a bit longer of a process but its not really that hard... I mean if you can figure stuff out in AA with the lack of instruction given in game, you can figure this out too if you really want to buy some credits.

Unfortunately, it would seem there is legislation in place for my state not allowing the purchase/use of cryptocurrency due to security reasons. So much for that. It redirected me to another site detailing why. Keep up further solutions guys

I think I am making progress, I have a pending Eth transaction to my coin wallet. lots of red tape with verify but it looks doable with a little foot work guys.

when it will be repaired donations? reply with a quote, administration
the price is too high for the crystals in the game

when it will be repaired donations? reply with a quote, administration
the price is too high for the crystals in the game

As for now donations are still available. You can use crypto currency. There are no other types of donations or dates for them right now. As soon as any updates are available, playerbase will be informed right away.

As for now donations are still available. You can use crypto currency. There are no other types of donations or dates for them right now. As soon as any updates are available, playerbase will be informed right away.
thanks for the answer. happy New Year!

I'm from Portugal and i always get transactions denied from my bank on coinbase with my visa card. I give Up. So i can't donate. And server is getting more and more P2W (unbalanced server) , 2000 credits cost like 2000g, it's an absurd, it was suppose to be a balanced server.

I'm from Portugal and i always get transactions denied from my bank on coinbase with my visa card. I give Up. So i can't donate. And server is getting more and more P2W (unbalanced server) , 2000 credits cost like 2000g, it's an absurd, it was suppose to be a balanced server.

Shit happens. Its not even their fault as the method to make those easier payment options was legally blocked by Trion, the NA AA publisher. They have limited options as Trion will continue to try to bar any other payment methods as its the only thing they can think of to save their retail version (instead of actually improving their service). I agree that this isnt ideal but the legality of this server teeters the edge already and that leads to making due with what we do have.

Sucks that you are having such issues. I got setup on coinbase in 5 mins and was receiving my credits within 20 mins. I understand some are having complications with this method but I want others to know that its typically not to hard to setup, and while its an annoying process involving 3 websites in total, its very worth if you need some credits.

It is frustrating but the devs dont need any extra heat about it since its not really their fault but its a hurdle that I believe they are still trying to get over.

Last edited:
Back