What's new

Donations! Important!

Well, i can't donate using that system, all of those sites request my ID card, and those who do not ask, said that payments in my region is not available xD

BR here

Just tried buying a 20 dollar card myself... this is by far the most crappy donation system i've seen on a private server yet, i hope you get an alternative up and running because i wont be attempting that again, that is one massive hassle.

Last edited:
In faction chat some are saying that Shadowcard and Cryptocurrency are no longer available for the game. Please confirm or deny this, mods. Thank you.

FYI, coinbase sent me something about a new policy from "most credit cards" where they are considering crypto purchases as cash advances meaning there are additional charges. I called my bank to ask and a $50 shadow card now would cost me ~$54 in ETH + $10 charge from my credit card for a cash advance + 26% interest on that from the day the purchase is made until it is paid off at the next bill. Is there a better way to do this at the moment? Definitely not paying all those extra charges.

The 3 Major US Banks Chase, Citi, and Bank of America have also straight up banned crypto purchases on credit cards they issue. If you use a debit card they'll charge the crypto purchases with a "non-bank ATM fee" as well.

Unfortunately this is the only method of donations and were sorry as it has taken a lot of time to find other methods but please do take note that the dev's continue to investigate other methods and there will be another method in the pipe line again but this still may take a month or more before we see this implemented. In the mean time please do try and buy with present method.

I still dont understand why the server owners are not putting a weekly amount of credits into the market .......... With prices the way they are, players are not going to be here for much longer. Certainly not till another method is found.

There is already a huge population drop off and we are well away from the holidays, which were supposed to be the reason for the drop. A 2:1 conversion from gold > credits is very off putting. Something has to give and it has to give quicker than a month.

theres nice guide and all how to donate with shadowcard.... but its missing something quite important part... how the fak do we get the cryptocurrency in the coinpayments in the first place!!! ive been trying to find some 'pay here' section for an abt hour now and nothing.... maybe im just royally stupid or blind but nevertheless i want u to take my money!!! get something simpler asap!!! give me ur paypal or skrill info and ill just send directly there! >.< this is bs!

yeah i got the address where to send the coins and the amount BUT THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY TO ADD THE DAMN COINS!!!!

so please... get ur shit together and take my money! >.<

just my 2 cents to the devs and then some tips for the userbase

Devs:
1.) For people already on crypto like me, is a lot easier to use wallets directly instead of a 3rd party, so add a button for BTC/ETH/etc. payment.
2.) Consider adding other common cryptos like Zcash and Monero(or a derivate like electroneum) since is probably easier that you convert it on your side because BTC is not minable anymore and ETH difficulty make it hard for those without massive GPUs.

Userbase:

1.) for those with problem getting crypto coins due to Banks been an ASS or because your country is not listed on U.S exchanges like CoinBase.com, you can use localbitcoins.com where you can buy and sell crypto with direct transfers to/from your favorite bank(and other methods) and is user to user, hence unblockable.

2.) Note localbitcoins.com is a user to user exchange site, the crypto is protected by using escrows but don't take my word as gospel and google some tutorials and best safety guides for this system, since well nothing online is 100% free of problems.

Spent an hour, I can't get this donation system to work. Can I send it through paypal or mail you money? Pretty hassle, how was this not sorted out before the private server started?

We're sorry but crypto is the only method of donations right now , although we continue to look for another method in the mean time there are several help guides on this thread that can help you with your purchase.

I don't anderstand why real money donation is unable... Is it really possible for an external ppl from another country/state (with other laws) to avoid cash/sepa payments legaly (I mean without corruption)?

Is donations working or broken? Can I get credits from the Donate page?
Dear Players! Donation via PG cards is unavailable! For more info check Forum, News section.

upload_2018-2-28_16-4-32.png

Donations are still available.

We're sorry but crypto is the only method of donations right now , although we continue to look for another method in the mean time there are several help guides on this thread that can help you with your purchase.

I would offer to buy shadow cards for people who send me paypal, but with my luck I would get tons of chargebacks. :/

I really hope a new way to donate is found soon. Having to deal with crypto currencies is a major headache. The mining takes forever and it is hard to transfer the currency from the miner to the wallet. Too many incomplete guides that lead no where or are out dated. I have tried to go through coinbase and they want a photo id but there is no way to upload to photo of the id to them. Then you have to wait the 24 hrs because their application locked you out. There has got to be a better way than this. There are so many wow private servers that accept pre-paid cards and subway sandwich gift cards as a form of currency.

I really hope a new way to donate is found soon. Having to deal with crypto currencies is a major headache. The mining takes forever and it is hard to transfer the currency from the miner to the wallet. Too many incomplete guides that lead no where or are out dated. I have tried to go through coinbase and they want a photo id but there is no way to upload to photo of the id to them. Then you have to wait the 24 hrs because their application locked you out. There has got to be a better way than this. There are so many wow private servers that accept pre-paid cards and subway sandwich gift cards as a form of currency.
It’s worth getting into crypto once you have an exchange account you can trade, make lots of money, and donate to server. If you can’t get gdax/ Coinbase setup or Gemini, try localbitcoins.com. Use a trader with perfect feedback, and pay by Western union you can buy btc from anywhere in the world. It’s still worth setting up on an exchange tho trust me crypto is great

Back