What's new

Donations! Important!

that still makes it fraud, Just because everyone would know it's a lie doesn't make it any less of fraud. It's not going to happen

@Trixiy the problem with your solution is that GoFundMe will advertise the post and then there will be people all over that are donating.

On the contrary, why not set up a Kickstarter page? Though the server is not in a Kickstarter state it could be advertised as a temporary donation system. The page rules do not have anything forbidding this form of action. @Sparkle

@Trixiy the problem with your solution is that GoFundMe will advertise the post and then there will be people all over that are donating.

On the contrary, why not set up a Kickstarter page? Though the server is not in a Kickstarter state it could be advertised as a temporary donation system. The page rules do not have anything forbidding this form of action. @Sparkle

There is nothing wrong with the current systems in place

The issue regarding donations is that any form of direct donation. Any, does not matter what source you go through Trion have it shut down. That is why only crypto based options are possible

The issue regarding donations is that any form of direct donation. Any, does not matter what source you go through Trion have it shut down. That is why only crypto based options are possible

Seeing that Trion is no longer existent, I'm sure you cause could attempt a solution again. I doubt Gamingo would have any knowledge of what's going on here, and I'm sure XL Games, is browsing the market for a different publisher than Gamingo.

Seeing that Trion is no longer existent, I'm sure you cause could attempt a solution again. I doubt Gamingo would have any knowledge of what's going on here, and I'm sure XL Games, is browsing the market for a different publisher than Gamingo.
That all depends entirely on how Gamingo pursue from here on and whether the contract for them is even renewed in December

There is nothing wrong with the current systems in place

Except the fact it is a very round about way and alot of people will/do not trust or nor want to go through so many hoops to make a donation. The easier the better for the major poulation.

negotations with xlgames r going sour there are big chances that retail might shutdown within the next week or two if that happens i assume an easier donation system might then be possible

As soon as any possibilities of another donation system appear, we'll make sure to inform players.
We are following on the situation, but right now, no confirmations or promises can be provided from our side.

As a newer player and without BTC, I welcome any news on ways to help ......I had a friend beg me to come here from the "offical" one and I have gone further here and had more fun.....PLEASE let us know as you said before!

As a newer player and without BTC, I welcome any news on ways to help ......I had a friend beg me to come here from the "offical" one and I have gone further here and had more fun.....PLEASE let us know as you said before!

A couple of us just started playing here also and are interested in providing donations. We were not successful with the 'player provided' method and are waiting for the official donation system. Thank you.

A couple of us just started playing here also and are interested in providing donations. We were not successful with the 'player provided' method and are waiting for the official donation system. Thank you.
How can you not be? Method takes 2 minutes to setup, once setup you just buy a pixel card with any way you wish, use that number in the Archex site and wait, then add THAT code to the main website here.

Setup a Coinbase Account
Goto Shadowcard.net and choose which card you want.
Select which kind of Crypto you want to pay with (I use Ethereum because lower fees etc)
The page will tell you the amount (.08998000 ETH) and where to send it (will be a long string of numbers and letters)
Goto coinbase and goto your wallet then click the send button. Enter the exact amount the website said and then paste the address where you're supposed to send the payment.
Wait until its confirmed then go back to shadowcard.net and wait for your purchase to complete (usually around 15 minutes).
Once the card appears copy the card's number (its in the bottom of the picture of the card you purchased)
Goto AR's website and log into your account. Click on donations.
Paste the card number from shadowcard into the box at bottom of page and enter your archerage login information (What you use to log into the launcher not your character info).
You'll get a Success message if you did it right and credits are instantly on your account.

At first I though this was going to be hard but after doing it 1 time its a breeze.

I look at this situation a little different from others I guess. I see it as a way to learn about Crypto Currency more. I am very familiar with Trading Stocks, I trade my own. Sometimes Day Trading. I have wanted to look into crypto currency speculation for years, as the volatility may make trading it viable, but I never took the time to do that. In any case, it will be a fun learning experience.

I acquired an Uphold account. I guess this would be considered a Hot Wallet, as it is PC based and not a hardware Wallet. I Registerd there, made it very secure, two step verification, and transfered $40.00 US into the account, then converted it into a BTC Card . I have tried to transfer BTC from Uphold to Shadowcard, but after long times it cancels out. Tried this 4 times. Maybe Uphold and Shadowcaard do not work together, not sure.

I am going to open up a Coinbase account when I can and try from there. I will use small anmounts as i learn.

I may try the other method, using arches.su in the meantime.

I look at this situation a little different from others I guess. I see it as a way to learn about Crypto Currency more. I am very familiar with Trading Stocks, I trade my own. Sometimes Day Trading. I have wanted to look into crypto currency speculation for years, as the volatility may make trading it viable, but I never took the time to do that. In any case, it will be a fun learning experience.

I acquired an Uphold account. I guess this would be considered a Hot Wallet, as it is PC based and not a hardware Wallet. I Registerd there, made it very secure, two step verification, and transfered $40.00 US into the account, then converted it into a BTC Card . I have tried to transfer BTC from Uphold to Shadowcard, but after long times it cancels out. Tried this 4 times. Maybe Uphold and Shadowcaard do not work together, not sure.

I am going to open up a Coinbase account when I can and try from there. I will use small anmounts as i learn.

I may try the other method, using arches.su in the meantime.

Coinbase works flawlessly. Just scan the QR code that appears on Shadowcard and type the amount of BTC/ETH/LTC you want to transfer. Process should go through within 5 mins

Back