What's new

donations in canada?

Tayale

i cant seem to find any crypto currency that works, with my credit card or bank card, its really frustrating... I just want that damn 100 slot chest!!!! I know some people can't donate at all and well this kind of sucks!

Did you follow the guide? 100 percent players from Canada can donate via cyrpto

yeha I did follow the guide, pretty sure its just who I deal with ):, even called them and they said they don't accept Crypto currency

Did you google maps a Bitcoin atm ? The banks are combating crypto currency. They don’t like competition I guess

Yeah found a atm just not sure exactly how it works. How many credits did you get for the amount of money you paid

For an 100 dollar donation if you throw in 5 more dollars it should cover the service charges.

i cant seem to find any crypto currency that works, with my credit card or bank card, its really frustrating... I just want that damn 100 slot chest!!!! I know some people can't donate at all and well this kind of sucks!

Just make a coinbase account, and get the app on your phone, legit the easiest thing ever. Buy Bitcoin and then scan the shadowcard QR code on your screen with your phone and then just wait :)

Back