What's new

Donations - Shadow Card cancelled

tkd

Hi, I posted on discord, but I wanted to post it here since I feel that it may not be answered.

Has anyone ever had any issues with "Shadow Card" showing a payment as cancelled? I made a payment via bitcoin for a "Shadow Card" (for donation on AR) and the shadowcard shows as cancelled while the amount was deducted from my bitcoin amount.. not only that but I did open a ticket and gotten no answer yet in 24h, not only that but I know others who has the same issue for 3w week now without an answer on the ticket. I am a bit disappointed and was wondering how can I/we go by solving this?

Thanks.

Hi!

That is possible if you paid less than required amount. As their system is automated, when they get not enough payment, it's auto-cancelled.

In such a case, the fastest way to resolve your issue is PM me, so I could contact them directly, as they are rather slow with replying tickets there and pretty fast in replying to our direct requests.

So, PM me in Discord or Contact Moderators on our forum, or simply submit a ticket on our website with the following info:
- Screenshot of your transaction.
- Screenshot from Shadowcards website.

I will directly contact Shadowcards with your info then and have it resolved ASAP.

Reactions: tkd
Back