What's new

Doombringer vs Sorrowsong

Elphelt

I'm currently perma-duo'd with an infiltrator and our objective for the time being is pure PVE so I want to roll healer for instances.

Are either of the thread title classes good? I do like the occultism tree, but are there any others I should consider? I want something a little offbeat from a standard healer so not particularly interested in cleric.

The sorrowsong class is not used a whole lot, mostly people use witchcraft instead of occultism in combination with vitalism.

If you want something offbeat from standard but want the extra healing output from songcraft, try confessor maybe. It has a good combo with dropback, and the stealth gives you opportunity to res.

I leveled up witchcraft a bit (as tombcaller/nightcloak) but it seemed not very good in pve due to it being single target and also CC being broken by my partners attacks.
I'll give confessor a go though, thanks.

I leveled up witchcraft a bit (as tombcaller/nightcloak) but it seemed not very good in pve due to it being single target and also CC being broken by my partners attacks.
I'll give confessor a go though, thanks.

Ancestrals for witchcraft are aoe / ranged, like the bubble, fyi!

Have fun ~

NightCloak is good. you can SOLO or AOE any mobs with a good sustain of Mana from Occultism Passive and Baleful Recharge (Witchcraft Passive).. Enervate + Earthen Grip returns a certain amount of HP.. i mean Occultism + Witchcraft + any skill tree..

Back