What's new

Drop players from guild during character transfer process.

Drop characters from guilds/family during the transfer process?

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

DrRageQuit

As it currently stands, a player character that is sold is not removed from guild (and i assume family) during the process, leaving the system open to exploit by people looking to sneak their way into a guild or family.

Am i the only person who thinks this is utterly stupid?

Discuss/vote pls.

I don't care for the whole system at all, but 100% believe the character should be removed from Guild and Family.

Added a restriction: Character must have an empty friend list and not be a member of a family or a guild!

To start a character transfer process and receive a Transfer Code you will first need to make sure that character is no longer a guild or family member as well as has an empty friend list.

Time to be a pain in the ass.

Will it still be possible for guild leaders to still be able to transfer their character, if discussed with an admin first? I realize i'm being awkward after creating the thread but its a valid point that was brought up by someone else in private discussion. There are scenarios where a player may wish to sell a guild and this system is the only safe way to do so.

Thanks

It can be possible either for everyone or for no one. So, if we remove the restriction, then it will be for all guild leaders.
But if player wants to sell his guild, he can do it at any time even without a character transfer.

For similar reasons, it would be good to have also the requirement that the caracter should not be an hero.

Last edited:
For similar reasons, it would be good to have also the requirement that the caracter should not be an hero.
That is not something that affects other players. We don't think that requirement is necessary.

Added the exception for guild leaders. Guild leaders don't need to leave the guild for character transfer.

That is not something that affects other players. We don't think that requirement is necessary.
Why do you think that it cannot affect other players?

What if someone from another faction buy an hero? Do you really think that it will not affect other players?
If a guild leader sell the guild, is still possible to leave the guild, but cannot do the same so easily for a faction.

Why do you think that it cannot affect other players?

What if someone from another faction buy an hero? Do you really think that it will not affect other players?
If a guild leader sell the guild, is still possible to leave the guild, but cannot do the same so easily for a faction.

You are not allowed to leave faction as a hero anymore, which is why your request is not needed.

Edit: rephrased because apparently it came across as rude to some people, not my intention.

Last edited:
You are not allowed to leave faction as a hero anymore, which is why your request is not needed.

This has no relation with the issue that I mentioned.
A player who leave the faction is not a big problem.

@Sparkle if you won't see the problems when people explain them, then there's nothing more to explain.

I find that in this game the logic often is: "I don't have this problem, then this problem doesn't exist"

This has no relation with the issue that I mentioned.
A player who leave the faction is not a big problem.

My bad, I misread it., I see what you mean now. I agree, if people buy a hero but are from another nation, they can influence the used war flags and mess up the timing for the strength of the faction buff.

Edit: later on it can also affect sieges if, for example, a west person controls an east hero.

Last edited:
@Sparkle if you won't see the problems when people explain them, then there's nothing more to explain.
I find that in this game the logic often is: "I don't have this problem, then this problem doesn't exist"
But you didn't explain anything 'idk

My bad, I misread it., I see what you mean now. I agree, if people buy a hero but are from another nation, they can influence the used war flags and mess up the timing for the strength of the faction buff.

Edit: later on it can also affect sieges if, for example, a west person controls an east hero.
If war flag is used, then zone status is changed for both factions.
And another question, who would even pay lots of credits just to get a few war flags that don’t really affect much?! No one would do it.

Back