What's new

Easier Way To Donate Method

tzezuko

Thank you for clarification @RogueChoi I was kinda hedgy about trying MINT at first too, like Trixiy said, it seemed a bit sketchy lol! Your clarification and directions help a lot <3

Knarf1978

this is the message i get when i try to buy a mint card.
"Currently this merchant does not have any active payment methods in your country.
Please fill out the form below to let us know what payment methods you would like to use. We will be in touch with you shortly.

is there another way i can do it?

Kipper

"Currently this merchant does not have any active payment methods in your country.
Please fill out the form below to let us know what payment methods you would like to use. We will be in touch with you shortly.

Knarf, do you have the option for CVS gift cards? That's how I did mine. I bought the online egift card and was able to use that on Payment wall for the amount. You can also swing by a CVS if you have one near you and grab a gift card there!

RogueChoi

FYI: as of January 8th, you can use Paypal/CC directly with PixelGameCard under 'Paymentwall' options.

No more work around is needed such as my Mint card from Offgamers method.

RogueChoi

By the way, this is because you googled Mint to buy from the source, instead of Offgamers like I explicitly stated. But now you can use paypal directly on Pixel at least.