What's new

Easier Way To Donate Method

Siyeon

I have been still seeing a large amount of players still complaining on hard it is to donate. well fear not, the RU version has a player that has a large amount cryptocurrency that would want to be turned into real money (using google translations).

https://ru.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/reshenie-problem-s-donatom.5665/ here is the thread for that said person.

The steps into using his website is very basic actually, all you gotta do is:

1. Buy a Pixel Gaming Card (on the official website)
2. Go to https://www.archex.su/, select the english option
3. create an account
4. Input the pixel gaming card code once you login into your account
5. takes like 10-15 minutes for the crypto code to come and BAM, you got your code to use on ArcheRage credits

I have already used this method for $20 and it has worked well, my friend also donated $60 and it went well for her. :) If you want more vouchers, you can head on over to here https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/question-credits.5110/

P.S for the captcha just type the numbers EX: Ninetythousands just put 9

Attachments

• chrome_2018-03-29_21-36-40.png
    chrome_2018-03-29_21-36-40.png
    7 KB · Views: 3,955
I'll be giving this a shot, next time i decide to donate. It appear's a lot easier than the crypto thing.. i blame age for that.

Just dropped 100$ on this guy - 50 for me and 50 for the wife. Really good service, wasnt "super fast" but it was still faster than waiting for the 3 verification's from coinbase > shadowcard plus no fee's charged. 10 out of 10 would do again in a heartbeat.

My best friend and I did this, works wonderfully. Whole process took less than 30 min. Thank you for posting this. Really needs to be pinned so everyone can easily find it.

BEWARE WHEN USING THIS METHOD! I went in this direction because of the Reminders in game saying it was a good method. If you want to use a credit or debit Card on Pixie Game Card it will have you select the method of SuperRewards. Which will in turn direct you to Skrill. I gave them my money and received a conformation but never received anything in return for my money. If you google SuperRewards or Skrill online for reviews I'd say 95% say its a huge scam. The fact that Skrill quickly requested my full Social Security number AFTER they took my money makes me agree ( I did not give them my social). Now I am out money and some shady company has my CC info. Pretty upset that this was a recommended method from Admins!

I can not speak for using Paypal or other methods. But I highly do not recommend using you CC.

I tried to give you my money Archerage. I truly did.

hmm.. i have used skrill more than once and i've never had a problem with them. When i did it before it asked me for my banks password, which is fine. My bank actually protects me and makes sure i am who i say i am so that extra part with the password was my banks doing, not skrill. And after i paid for it skrill prompted me to go back to PGC and claim my card which i then gave to the russian guy and he gave me the shadowcard number.

Not sure why it's asking for your social, as to my recollection i never had to do that.

Sorry you didn't have a good experience with it, everyone else that's been using it has.

Just a heads up- you can't use Paypal to buy Pixel Cards anymore. At least not right now. I purchased a $30 Pixel card via their Super Rewards checkout method using my Paypal balance. There was some sort of problem on Super Rewards end and it didn't verify straight away. It took several hours, and all the while I could see that Paypal had given them my money straight away. Eventually it approved and I got my card. I went back to purchase another Pixel card, but now Paypal is no longer an option as a checkout method.

EDIT: Some hours later, this has been fixed or whatever. Paypal is once again available as a Super Rewards checkout method.

Last edited:
hello, I managed to create my account, I arrive on profile.what should I do next ??I have to click on creative exchange? to buy a card?
Thank you.

No help? Answer? then how do you once register on the Russian site? because on shadowcard, I could not finish the transaction, I had this:0476d715f6bff0f12da27b622ce08fbcb690b8b5and this: 0.05054000 ETH> Address: 0x106e62e2734caef6ebaa5927b8caef0416fd27a4on the shadowcard site I had to paste it somewhere, but I do not see where?Could you show me in picture your steps to have the code and paste it on the Russian site? what do I understand? I read that you could choose paypal too.Thank you.

No help? Answer? then how do you once register on the Russian site? because on shadowcard, I could not finish the transaction, I had this:0476d715f6bff0f12da27b622ce08fbcb690b8b5and this: 0.05054000 ETH> Address: 0x106e62e2734caef6ebaa5927b8caef0416fd27a4on the shadowcard site I had to paste it somewhere, but I do not see where?Could you show me in picture your steps to have the code and paste it on the Russian site? what do I understand? I read that you could choose paypal too.Thank you.

You've mentioned ETH. That means you are trying to donate using crypto. You need to check this guide in that case: https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/crypto-currency-guide-how-to-donate.3757/

Today the exchange is taking a while, usually its a lot faster. Maybe it's because of the attention it's getting and increased demand. It's been more than an hour.

Edit: It's a few hours later, and still no exchange. There is no way to contact the guy to find out what's going on either. I'm starting to get concerned.

Last edited:
Today the exchange is taking a while, usually its a lot faster. Maybe it's because of the attention it's getting and increased demand. It's been more than an hour.

Edit: It's a few hours later, and still no exchange. There is no way to contact the guy to find out what's going on either. I'm starting to get concerned.
That is very scary I hope you get your exchange, I have been waiting for only about an hour. I have had my concerns about this but until we get some other kind of option we are stuck jumping through these small hoops to get credits.

Any update on this? Just bought a PG card and not sure if I should use the site.

Back