What's new

Easier Way To Donate Method

After getting a successful conversion via Archex I got the message:

"Good afternoon! The card is checked. Your new ShadouKard map below."
Followed by a very long line of numbers and letters which I assumed was my shadowcard hash.

I copied the string of numbers and letters and pasted it into the hash box on my accounts donation page on the ArcheRage site and nothing happened. No pop-up, no update to my account, no "hey dumbass that's the wrong code" message of any kind. Which leaves me with a bunch of worthless text and no successful donation, nor any idea how to continue other than to ask for help here.

Did I skip a step? is this string supposed to go onto the shadowcard site? I assumed that was not the case, as nobody in this thread has mentioned to do that step. The exchange wasn't even 90 minutes old =(

After getting a successful conversion via Archex I got the message:

"Good afternoon! The card is checked. Your new ShadouKard map below."
Followed by a very long line of numbers and letters which I assumed was my shadowcard hash.

I copied the string of numbers and letters and pasted it into the hash box on my accounts donation page on the ArcheRage site and nothing happened. No pop-up, no update to my account, no "hey dumbass that's the wrong code" message of any kind. Which leaves me with a bunch of worthless text and no successful donation, nor any idea how to continue other than to ask for help here.

Did I skip a step? is this string supposed to go onto the shadowcard site? I assumed that was not the case, as nobody in this thread has mentioned to do that step. The exchange wasn't even 90 minutes old =(

What browser did you use? Sounds like a browser glitch. Try to use another browser.

What browser did you use? Sounds like a browser glitch. Try to use another browser.
I was using Firefox. I do use a script blocking plug-in, but I set permissions for the page to accept all data.

If the number I entered was the correct one I will try again with a different browser. I'll let you know what happens, so others who may encounter the same issue will have a solution.

How the hell do you not have a proper donation route by now ??? Its been literally 4 months+ since you closed shadow.............

I'm having trouble with the site. I've used it several times, but last night I got back a message saying the card I got from the Russian site has been used or doesn't exist. My bank shows the money has been taken out. And the transaction on archex says it was successful, but now nothing.

I'm having trouble with the site. I've used it several times, but last night I got back a message saying the card I got from the Russian site has been used or doesn't exist. My bank shows the money has been taken out. And the transaction on archex says it was successful, but now nothing.

Received your request with details in Discord and sent the request to Shadowcard website to obtain details on the Shadowcard number you received. Will get back to you with updates as soon as have reply from them.

Received your request with details in Discord and sent the request to Shadowcard website to obtain details on the Shadowcard number you received. Will get back to you with updates as soon as have reply from them.
Thank you Sparkle

All fixed now, thanks to Sparkle. The problem was not so bad. There was an issue with donations and dates being translated. What would we do without our Sparkle?

huh... it's been a good 45 minutes and it says the pixel card was used and it was exchanged yet I have no shadowcard or any email from archex.... I'm gonna give it a good hour and a half hopefully its there.

Still nothing after an hour +, kinda getting worried but I see all these comments saying it's legit

huh... it's been a good 45 minutes and it says the pixel card was used and it was exchanged yet I have no shadowcard or any email from archex.... I'm gonna give it a good hour and a half hopefully its there.

I tried multiple times and last time this morning. Exchange was pretty fast and took 25 minutes. You don't need to wait for e-mail. It's a little bit different way. Check this new guide from @Jessica Baker : https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/in-depth-donation-guide-for-archex.6145/ It's very detailed.

Back