What's new

Easier Way To Donate Method

impossible the web page, does not accept the captcha in English, I do not know how to put it. text translated by google. xD

Hello, forgive me if this was already answered somewhere in the thread - I had an unused $100.00 pixel game card code..found this thread, and followed the steps. I received a confirmation message on the site page under my exchanges reading that my status: completed. I assume the code gets emailed back to me, right? It's been about 40 minutes or so. Thanks in advance for the help/feedback!

- Mike

Hello, forgive me if this was already answered somewhere in the thread - I had an unused $100.00 pixel game card code..found this thread, and followed the steps. I received a confirmation message on the site page under my exchanges reading that my status: completed. I assume the code gets emailed back to me, right? It's been about 40 minutes or so. Thanks in advance for the help/feedback!

- Mike
It doesnt get emailed. Click on "completed" and you'll get the code for the shadowcard.

EDIT: If you are still confused check this guide https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/in-depth-donation-guide-for-archex.6145/. It's very detailed.

How long does it usually take to get the pixel card code? I purchased a card, payed through paypal, which directed me to super rewards. Under payment status with super rewards, it says "Your transaction is still pending approval, but seems to be taking longer than expected." Its been 2 hours now. Paypal shows the transaction as completed.

How long does it usually take to get the pixel card code? I purchased a card, payed through paypal, which directed me to super rewards. Under payment status with super rewards, it says "Your transaction is still pending approval, but seems to be taking longer than expected." Its been 2 hours now. Paypal shows the transaction as completed.

This also happened to me twice. They do it for 2 reasons (as it seems from my end):

1. Your transaction is the very first you made
2. Your donation is over $50

The longest I had to wait is 2 hours, but I didn't get an email you need to keep refreshing Pixel Game Card website until you see the cards delivered.

I've donated quite a bit already and every time the card was delivered just fine.

Also an important thing: when you see that "processing" page after you made a PayPal payment, it is important that you DO NOT refresh it or close it as that could delay the order. Sometimes that page takes 10 minutes to finish "processing".

Last edited:
i'm stuck on the Archex site. i've entered my pixel card, but the exchange doesn't show up.

I try re-entering the pixel card, but the site tells me that it has already been used to create an exchange. can anyone help me with this or point me at who could?

i'm stuck on the Archex site. i've entered my pixel card, but the exchange doesn't show up.

I try re-entering the pixel card, but the site tells me that it has already been used to create an exchange. can anyone help me with this or point me at who could?

When exchange is completed you just need to press on the transaction number. It will give you your new number (Shadowcard number). I think there was a more detailed guide somewhere here. Let me make a quick search.

Thanks Kri! but there is definitely something wrong. i cannot enter the pixel card again. but there is no transaction listed on the profile page.

Back