What's new

Easier Way To Donate Method

The code that arches.su gave me from converting the code from Pixel Gaming Card. I also sent you this information on discord in a message.

Can't thank you enough for the help with this Sparkle... appreciate the help. That did the trick.

Last edited:
The code that arches.su gave me from converting the code from Pixel Gaming Card. I also sent you this information on discord in a message.

I replied you earlier today in Discord. Now expecting for the reply from you there with the additional information requested.
Please also double check the code you got. Don't have the page with the code translated into English but have it in original language. Some players mentioned before that sometimes, during the translation Google tries to translate code as well and due to it code is shown incorrectly when page is translated.

Yep.. the issue was me translating the page to english on the archex.su page. Once I didn't translate the page... I was able to input the correct code into the donation area and get my credits. Thanks again for all the help Sparkle.

NOTE: DO NOT TRANSLATE the page as it will give you a incorrect code that the donation section will not accept.

I register me on the archex.su website but impossible to get the verification email after 15 min, i look everywhere on my mail box, spam etc but nothing. How many time i need wait ?

I got mine almost immediately.

I would make sure you did not type the email incorrectly when you signed up. Also some emails do not work, it tells you , on the site which ones do/or do not, when registering. I used a gmail email address. Make a new gmail address and try that. It is best to use a new email address when doing these type of things anyway.

Testing this out now. Took 2 minutes via Superrewards with paypal. Waited another 2 minutes at PGC. Input code at the Archex.su site waited 13 minutes and got my code, input that code on this site and 1 second later had all my credits. so total time taken was 17 minutes. Not to shabby!!!

I purchased pixel card last night, and today I tried to create the exchange on archex.su, it was put into a queue, but now that it is completed it says "Completed" "Mistake" when I click on completed it displays the message "Your card has been used or it has expired shelf life."

I have tried doing the process again without the archex page translated but it still gives the "mistake" status. I've double checked it is the correct code when entering. When I click the transaction it says "Card is used or expired" in Russian. When I check the card status on the pixelcard page it says "available" expiry date 6/13/19
Please help. Please see attached photos
acb2asT

Attachments

• card exp.PNG
    card exp.PNG
    14 KB · Views: 543
  • pix.PNG
    pix.PNG
    60.9 KB · Views: 565
Last edited:
@x037leox looks like your card was used or you are entering it with a mistake (nstead of 0 (zero) letter O or instead of letter B number 8 (eight)). Neither of the services is supported by us, so it's complicated to say where you made a mistake as we have no way to access any details. If you double checked the numbers and still see no mistake on your side, you need to contact the service that provided you with a card.

@x037leox Pm me directly either in the forums or Discord. You've most likely just made a typo by miss reading the letters

Back