What's new

Economy Suggestion - Server needs help!

Epic

The economy is currently stuck where nobody has gold and everyone has items. This is caused because of the amount of gold ripped out/wasted out of the market faster than people can make it due to the new server rules, banning of bots etc.

My suggestion is to just give credit boxes a vendor price value, this way every item in the game can be set to a price based on the cost of credits. How the economy usually works.

This way the economy will always be stable.

Ex. Give Credits the vendor price of "150g(100), 1500g(1000), 3000g(2000)" I chose this number based on the average cost of credits when the market was actually stable, and not many of the items on the AH would have to shift in price.

Doing this would keep the market stable and still keep away gold buying/selling and bots, and the economy can stay stable no matter the population of the server. Ofc the price of the credit boxes can be changed to whatever value you guys think.

*Could even add credits to the general merch for the same price you can sell them if that is something that people like*

P2w players can't feed f2p players any gold for their items anymore as everyone is broke, that's usually how the game works and how f2p player get any gear. Doing this will keep all the AH prices at a static value based around the credits.

Edit: People always say the gold is still all there is just not circulating etc. That is completely untrue this is due to regrading etc, game values eating away all the gold. Based on the server population, after these changes its going to be incredibly hard for the entire market to shift because a lot of these items on the AH are owned by a few people/crafters.

Last edited:
I think this a good and bad thing... i'll explain in just a minute, though i do believe something should be done to aid people selling their wares. The fact that i can post 1k credits at 900g and it takes a day to get rid of it shouldn't even be a thing, when, before the changes you could unload 10k+ credits in a matter of minutes.

The good thing about what epic is saying is that if i spend real money in this game and get credits i should be able to do what ever i want with those credits and it happen instantly, because let's face it, i bought credits to obviously buy something off the AH or Marketplace - 9 times out of 10 i'm looking to offload credits quick to get the gold so i can buy that "Special" thing on the AH before someone else snipes it off me. Allowing us to be able to sell quickly to a Gold Vendor or visa versa Buy from a Credit Vendor - gives quick access to the gold equivelant of our credits worth.

The only bad part to this is you take away the "Player run economy" for the purpose of having a fixed "Developer Ran Economy" and i do believe that a lot of people would be against that. The less hands we have fiddiling around with the economy the more stable it will be in the long run.

I do love this idea but maybe all we need a bit more time to let it level itself off. I think the main problem we have here is that people still think they can get gobs of money for the same stuff now that they used to get for it before the hammers were dropped. Once people realize they're not gonna get those insane prices anymore the market "should" theoretically level out i hope.

What do you think?

I think this a good and bad thing... i'll explain in just a minute, though i do believe something should be done to aid people selling their wares. The fact that i can post 1k credits at 900g and it takes a day to get rid of it shouldn't even be a thing, when, before the changes you could unload 10k+ credits in a matter of minutes.

The good thing about what epic is saying is that if i spend real money in this game and get credits i should be able to do what ever i want with those credits and it happen instantly, because let's face it, i bought credits to obviously buy something off the AH or Marketplace - 9 times out of 10 i'm looking to offload credits quick to get the gold so i can buy that "Special" thing on the AH before someone else snipes it off me. Allowing us to be able to sell quickly to a Gold Vendor or visa versa Buy from a Credit Vendor - gives quick access to the gold equivelant of our credits worth.

The only bad part to this is you take away the "Player run economy" for the purpose of having a fixed "Developer Ran Economy" and i do believe that a lot of people would be against that. The less hands we have fiddiling around with the economy the more stable it will be in the long run.

I do love this idea but maybe all we need a bit more time to let it level itself off. I think the main problem we have here is that people still think they can get gobs of money for the same stuff now that they used to get for it before the hammers were dropped. Once people realize they're not gonna get those insane prices anymore the market "should" theoretically level out i hope.

What do you think?

I can agree and disagree, its hard for the economy to level out on certain items as since there is such a low population, some things are run by only a few players, and people aren't going to sell something for less than it cost them to make unless everything shifts all at once so they can guarantee the things they were going for adjusted as well.

Honestly, I think the economy would still be player driven as most prices are based on supply/demand. All the fixed credit prices are doing is stabilizing the market back to what it used to be so it doesn't have to get through an entire shift.

Items can still be listed for whatever a player so likes. All its doing is pretty much saying "Hey, you can list your credits for this much because this is how much they're worth" and you can sell the instantly.

Buying credits is essentially buying gold anyways, why not let people offload it instantly so the market can keep up. Right now more gold is probably disappearing is crafting fees, regrade click cost as a whole than people are making and putting back into the economy.

That is a pretty bad idea imo. That is just going to make gold worth a lot less than with gold sellers and bots, coz even the bots were doing things in game to get the gold, this is just spawning gold out of nothing. Like sure if we are all swimming in gold regrading and what not is gonna be cheap but items from other players are gonna cost a lot more coz gold is just gonna be worth less. Injecting a lot of gold is not gona fix anything in the long run.
Not to mention i highly doubt they would ever add credits to general merchant for gold. Which means f2p players are gonna have to pay even more gold than before bots ban to get credit, coz why would you sell it in AH for 1.5k if you can sell it instantly to a npc for the same.
There are ways to make gold in game, and yes they are slow and yes they take time but they are there. Maybe its just time for people to go out there and make gold instead of buying it.
Think the only way to implement something like this without killing the worth of gold would be to make the credits be worth less at the npcs than what players are paying it. Like right now 1k credits are going for 950g each, npc would give you 400g for it. So if you are that desperate for the gold you can get it fast but you pay a big fee for it. Or limit the amount of credits you can sell to a npc to a few thousand monthly. Although id rather not see this happen at all and let the economy adjust itself. Everyone is just panicking at the lack of gold and just trying to sell everything and their mother to get some of it before its all gone!
That being said i think we could use some adjustments because we are a small server. Maybe increase the price of packs, or decrease the price of some fees or some other in game adjustments instead of just letting people buy as much gold as they want, coz at that point i really just rather have the bots back.

I'm not so sure this is a good idea, but it's hard to say. I think that just changing in game means of generating gold (like reverting larceny to 2.9, buffing fishing, among other things) is the best option. Gold should be generated from in game activities and stay that way, but these in game activities that straightup create gold shouldn't be nerfed like they have been.

Last edited:
While I personally am not against this, being a p2w player, I think this would increase the gear gap between us and f2p players. With all the botting and gold sellers, the price of shit was super expensive due to all the gold in the game. Probably overpriced. But even f2p players were able to get their hands on some of that gold by selling loyalty, lucky regrades or whatever. Now it just seems like every one is either holding their gold until the market balances out or there just isn't much in the game. Also no one wants to sell their items for that lower price. I am one of the ones that is spending 1000+ gold every 48 hours on auction house fees because my items are just sitting there days on end. If they would buff larceny again or raise the price of trade packs or something we could get some gold back into the game. Adding a gold vendor would be bad ass for me and I really wish they would do that.. but I think it would negatively affect f2p players. Credits sold in AH would have to be higher than the vendor. Like the other dude said, maybe if the gold vendor bought credits at a reduced rate, but that wouldn't help me out lol. But I'm with Epic on this one. I need some gold and can't get it unless I sell credits at super cheap rates... which still doesn't give me the gold I need.

I'm not so sure this is a good idea, but it's hard to say. I think that just changing in game means of generating gold (like reverting larceny to 2.9, buffing fishing, among other things) is the best option. Gold should be generated from in game activities and stay that way, but these in game activities that straightup create gold shouldn't be nerfed like they have been.

Nobody wants to move there prices of items what so ever, adding a vendor price to the average price of what credits were already selling for shouldn't affect the market too hard.

Yes buffing these things might help the economy but based on the population of the server it's going to take a very long time as before these bots and gold exploits were the only thing keeping the server flooded with gold.

The economy is a cycle but when there isn't enough supply to how much is being thrown out of the economy it needs a major boost or we're gonna have to wait forever, and if it takes forever the decreasing of population will just make it worse.

Gold gets spawn in the game multiple ways, this shouldn't be any different imo. Before when there was pots running around like crazy they were essentially doing the same thing as these credits, using 100's of accounts to farm ("spawn") in gold from coinpurses and sell it for real money.

People can still earn money to buy credits as a free to player, and the market will still cycle the same way, its just going to stabilize it.

(Even if the idea flops its no different from when bots and gold sellers were in the game and can revert back to normal) Its obvious that its a risky change, but doing it this way will keep the market the same no matter the population and the only thing that will change the value of items is the rarity, the supply, and the demand for an item.

The more I think about this, the more I like it. It doesnt seem to matter where or how the gold is created whether it be from f2p players making it, bots creating it, gold sellers making it then selling it... p2w players are going to buy it. In this scenario the devs are still getting paid and more gold is entering the world. If less credits enter the AH, the price will go up. Players will then put credits in the AH to make more than vendor price. Credit prices will drop and keep balance.

It's the circle... the circle of liiiiiiffe.

Epic this is one of the best suggestions I've seen!

We can all see the economy is in trouble. Everything seems to be in freefall. As a Farmer and Crafter, I find myself with a surplus of stock that I can't sell. So my farms are sitting idle and empty, and I log in less and less.

So the idea of giving items a 'Vendor Price Value' is pure genius! But I'd like to extend it to more than just credits. It has always bothered me that I can't sell my farmed goods to the vendor for more than I paid in seed costs. As it is, I 'HAVE' to sell to other players! But if other players aren't buying, then I'm screwed!

But this could very easily be solved by taking other players out of the equation.

Let's take Azaleas as an example. At the moment:

Each Azalea seed costs 1.50 silver
Each plant yields 3.5 Azalea Flowers

If you're lucky, each Azalea 'MIGHT' sell for about 4 silver on the Auction House. BUT if it doesn't sell and you're forced to sell to the NPC Vendor, the price is only 1 copper each.

That's absolutely appalling! The farmer actually loses money for all of his work!

So I think the NPC Vendor should pay at least the seed cost of 1.50 silver per Azalea Flower.

The scenario would now look like this:

Buy 100 Azalea seeds @ 1.50 silver each = 1.50 gold
Yield = 350 Azalea Flowers (100 labor to Harvest)
Sell @ 1.50 silver each to NPC = 5.25 gold - 1.50 gold (seed cost) = 3.75 gold profit for 100 labor (3.75 silver per labor).

No, it's not a great return, but it's infinitely better than getting a negative return. Of course it's not as profitable as selling on the Auction House, but when there aren't many people buying stuff, farmers would still be making a small profit and have a reason to keep farming (and playing).

The same thing applies to crafted goods. I should be able to grow some flowers, make a potion and sell it to an NPC for a better profit than just selling the raw flowers.

But London is right, the only way to implement something like this is to make items worth less at the Vendor than what players are paying on the Auction House. That way, it will always be more desirable to sell on the Auction House. But if there just aren't any buyers, then at least all is not lost.

It's a terrific way to insulate against a low population. It's also another way to generate gold in game for people who aren't interested in Trade Runs or Fishing or any of the other more profitable (but more risky) gold making activities.

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to show my support for this idea. Thank you Epic!

@Moderators: Please don't close this thread. This is an incredibly important topic and people need to discuss it. The future of the game is at stake! Because if something isn't done, carebears will leave, and when that happens the game will die :(

Last edited:
Epic this is one of the best suggestions I've seen!

We can all see the economy is in trouble. Everything seems to be in freefall. As a Farmer and Crafter, I find myself with a surplus of stock that I can't sell. So my farms are sitting idle and empty, and I log in less and less.

So the idea of giving items a 'Vendor Price Value' is pure genius! But I'd like to extend it to more than just credits. It has always bothered me that I can't sell my farmed goods to the vendor for more than I paid in seed costs. As it is, I 'HAVE' to sell to other players! But if other players aren't buying, then I'm screwed!

But this could very easily be solved by taking other players out of the equation.

If you're lucky, each Azalea 'MIGHT' sell for about 4 silver on the Auction House. BUT if it doesn't sell and you're forced to sell to the NPC Vendor, the price is only 1 copper each.

That's absolutely appalling! The farmer actually loses money for all of his work!

So I think the NPC Vendor should pay at least the seed cost of 1.50 silver per Azalea Flower.

The scenario would now look like this:

Buy 100 Azalea seeds @ 1.50 silver each = 1.50 gold
Yield = 350 Azalea Flowers (100 labor to Harvest)
Sell @ 1.50 silver each to NPC = 5.25 gold - 1.50 gold (seed cost) = 3.75 gold profit for 100 labor (3.75 silver per labor).

No, it's not a great return, but it's infinitely better than getting a negative return. Of course it's not as profitable as selling on the Auction House, but when there aren't many people buying stuff, farmers would still be making a small profit and have a reason to keep farming (and playing).

The same thing applies to crafted goods. I should be able to grow some flowers, make a potion and sell it to an NPC for a better profit than just selling the raw flowers.

But London is right, the only way to implement something like this is to make items worth less at the Vendor than what players are paying on the Auction House. That way, it will always be more desirable to sell on the Auction House. But if there just aren't any buyers, then at least all is not lost.

It's a terrific way to insulate against a low population. It's also another way to generate gold in game for people who aren't interested in Trade Runs or Fishing or any of the other more profitable (but more risky) gold making activities.

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to show my support for this idea. Thank you Epic!

@Moderators: Please don't close this thread. This is an incredibly important topic and people need to discuss it. The future of the game is at stake! Because if something isn't done, carebears will leave, and when that happens the game will die :(

I'm glad you like my suggestion, I really hope the admins dig deeper into a solution for this. However, I think we should focus on one thing at a time. I like your suggestion but there is a lot of value changing and work to do with your idea. Appreciate the input! :D

I ain't an economist - I'll say that first. I agree with plamp and london.

I don't think it's a good idea for credits to have a set vendor price, even more so if the price is high. While it may be good for lining the dev's pockets I think it would have a negative effect on the game and server's longevity. Gold would become too easy to obtain for certain players and prices would become inflated again. End game items would probably be out of reach for f2p players.

Also making gold easy to get means less incentive for players to engage with the game's various gold making mechanics.
Less incentive to get out there and do Trade Runs, Pirating etc, activities which can lead to open world pvp. Can't remember who, but someone on the forum was complaining about there not being enough of that. Buffing Sport Fishing and Coinpurse farming would help too.

I'd rather the dev team not make any hasty decisions, let there be a recovery period then evaluate the game economy for what changes should be made.

I ain't an economist - I'll say that first. I agree with plamp and london.

I don't think it's a good idea for credits to have a set vendor price, even more so if the price is high. While it may be good for lining the dev's pockets I think it would have a negative effect on the game and server's longevity. Gold would become too easy to obtain for certain players and prices would become inflated again. End game items would probably be out of reach for f2p players.

Also making gold easy to get means less incentive for players to engage with the game's various gold making mechanics.
Less incentive to get out there and do Trade Runs, Pirating etc, activities which can lead to open world pvp. Can't remember who, but someone on the forum was complaining about there not being enough of that. Buffing Sport Fishing and Coinpurse farming would help too.

I'd rather the dev team not make any hasty decisions, let there be a recovery period then evaluate the game economy for what changes should be made.

I can agree and disagree with that, the p2w player are still going to p2w either way and the f2p will still buy credits through in game means. Giving the credit box a vendor price wont change anything about people actually doing anything or not.

I work 14 hours a day so Im not going to play 18 hours a day doing trade runs. Some people do. that just how this game works. All its doing is making sure that the market never crashes below a certain point. Like I said they can make the box any value they like, possibly even 1g per credit. It really doesnt matter, this method doesn't make it any easier or harder to make gold. When ppl buy credits to sell, they're basically just buying gold but from the admins, why else would they ban gold sellers. The p2w players make the economy tbh, feed gold to the f2p players that farm and craft and or get lucky and sell expensive pieces.

If you're trying to sell the Azaleas as themselves instead of making things out of the materials, you're going to always lose out on money. Anyone dumb enough to try and sell stocks of Azaleas instead of crafting things with them to sell deserves to have no gold in their future lmao

If you're trying to sell the Azaleas as themselves instead of making things out of the materials, you're going to always lose out on money. Anyone dumb enough to try and sell stocks of Azaleas instead of crafting things with them to sell deserves to have no gold in their future lmao

Please keep the thread on topic

Please keep the thread on topic

Oh unbeknownst to you, it IS on topic. Making it so an item you get from one source with little effort to you as the player printing money does nothing for the economy.

If I have an item that costs me 300g to make and sell it for 6k because someone bought it with 4000 credits using your system's logic, you know what I'm going to do? Sell it for 7k. If someone buys it then, I will keep raising the price of the item until people stop paying that price for it. Printing gold will do LITERALLY NOTHING to the economy of this server. If you increase ways to make gold and reduce the effort it takes to create it, you will only increase costs of items to even more preposterous prices than they are now unnecessarily while also reducing supply further because people will just vendor credits to the general merchant expecting other players to just make stuff for them like you are wanting to. And why do the other players who craft make gear? To make money. So what's stopping them from vendoring credits for gold in the general merchant like you? Oh, nothing? Congratulations, you killed the economy.

You want to fix the economy? Tell people that are buying items for stupid-as-fuck amounts of gold that no one in their right mind should pay that much for, and the prices of the items will come down. I mean, look at the person I'm quoting in the Azalea conversation. They had so much of an item no one wanted, they were willing to resort to vendoring it. Because if someone doesn't buy an item for a price, they lower that price. Making it so credits literally print gold for the players does NOTHING for the players or the economy.

Edit: People always say the gold is still all there is just not circulating etc. That is completely untrue this is due to regrading etc, game values eating away all the gold.

How do you think these people get gold to regrade? They make gold. and use it. The gold is BY YOUR OWN EXAMPLE in existence in some capacity.

While it is not a bad idea to sell credits to npc, it will just be an band aid.. nobody will be selling credits to real players even if they have to take couple hundred gold loss. they would just sell it to npc for instant gold.

And Credits available for gold at npc.. it will not happen.. why would they do it ?

Larceny/Fishing/Tradepacks on live was adjusted for 100k people, not for few thousands like here.. Its needs adjustment.

Inflation as always been normal thing in MMO's. But Deflation is very rare which has happened here and you know something has went wrong in the game.

It really doesnt matter, this method doesn't make it any easier or harder to make gold. When ppl buy credits to sell, they're basically just buying gold but from the admins, why else would they ban gold sellers. The p2w players make the economy tbh, feed gold to the f2p players that farm and craft and or get lucky and sell expensive pieces.

Regarding what you said here, I see it the other way around. It's the players doing gold trade runs, coinpurses and fishing that are directly spawning gold into the game, not credit sellers. They are constrained by whether f2p players buy their credits or not and those players doing the gold making activities.

What would probably happen, is p2w players would dump huge amount of credits at the vendor instead of listing on AH. Most people want instant gratification and people have said that in this thread↓.

Adding a mid to high vendor price for credits would give P2w players way more buying power since they can instantly flip their credits into gold. The ridiculous price inflation would drive away the f2p players, since its not viable for them any more.

I can agree and disagree with that, the p2w player are still going to p2w either way and the f2p will still buy credits through in game means. Giving the credit box a vendor price wont change anything about people actually doing anything or not.

I work 14 hours a day so Im not going to play 18 hours a day doing trade runs. Some people do. that just how this game works. All its doing is making sure that the market never crashes below a certain point. Like I said they can make the box any value they like, possibly even 1g per credit. It really doesnt matter, this method doesn't make it any easier or harder to make gold. When ppl buy credits to sell, they're basically just buying gold but from the admins, why else would they ban gold sellers. The p2w players make the economy tbh, feed gold to the f2p players that farm and craft and or get lucky and sell expensive pieces.

You are not taking into consideration that the amount of gold you can make in game is limited, specially considering we can not use alt accounts. So it is very different to do nothing in game (emphasis on "in game", i know we are using actual money to get credits) and get gold or to use resources in game to make gold. Trade runs take a lot of labor, you dont need to play 18 hours a day to waste all your labor on trade runs. Labor to craft packs, labor to turn them in, labor to get the mats for the packs. A full freighter trade run is at the very least 1k labor for the avg player.
Now you come back from work decide to spend $20 and sell the credit and out of nothing you have 6k gold. If you are saying that you can make 6000 gold in 18 hours from trade runs please show me how. Not to mention you have then all your labor free to do whatever you want with it. Someone whos trying to make gold out of trade runs has to choose between trade runs or craft gear or whatever else they would need. Same with coin purses. You need labor. If they wanted infinite gold there wouldnt be a labor system.
So all you are doing is just inflating the economy by adding a lot of gold into it. And sure maybe it will work for a while but it will just hurt the economy in the long run. When you can just pump in as much gold as your wallet lets you, gold is just gona be worth a lot less.
I feel like a lot of players just want a quick fix, get some fast gold and are not looking at the bigger picture.

All that being said, again, i insist, we could use some adjustments. Make trade runs with higher risk worth more. Like the ones to Freeich. Make more players go out there and risk stuff for a high reward. Theres been other good ideas on this thread and some other one that got closed, i just think selling credits for gold is not a good one for this server in the long run.

If you increase ways to make gold and reduce the effort it takes to create it, you will only increase costs of items to even more preposterous prices than they are now unnecessarily while also reducing supply further because people will just vendor credits to the general merchant expecting other players to just make stuff for them like you are wanting to. And why do the other players who craft make gear? To make money. So what's stopping them from vendoring credits for gold in the general merchant like you? Oh, nothing? Congratulations, you killed the economy.

Velorra you are somewhat hostile, but I'll try to answer you. You ask (quite rightly) what would stop everybody from just buying credits and vendoring them? The answer is, they have to BUY the credits!

Speaking for myself, I'm one of the people who will NEVER buy credits for real money. I enjoy crafting and farming and I'm more than happy to make my gold from selling stuff to other people.

But sadly, that makes me dependent on other players. I need them to have lots of gold so they can buy my stuff :)

This is where the problem comes in. Since the Gold Sellers were banned, there's much less gold in the economy. Nobody has any gold, so nobody is buying stuff, which means folks like me (who make a living by making stuff for others) are going broke.

This means I've stopped making stuff. Which means I'm playing less and less.

This is why Epic's idea appeals to me so much. Even though applying a 'vendor price' to credits only, will only help people who buy their gold with real money. Hopefully, the extra gold in the economy will kickstart things and we'll all start making money again.

Regarding what you said here, I see it the other way around. It's the players doing gold trade runs, coinpurses and fishing that are directly spawning gold into the game, not credit sellers. They are constrained by whether f2p players buy their credits or not and those players doing the gold making activities.

You are not taking into consideration that the amount of gold you can make in game is limited, specially considering we can not use alt accounts. So it is very different to do nothing in game (emphasis on "in game", i know we are using actual money to get credits) and get gold or to use resources in game to make gold. Trade runs take a lot of labor, you dont need to play 18 hours a day to waste all your labor on trade runs. Labor to craft packs, labor to turn them in, labor to get the mats for the packs. A full freighter trade run is at the very least 1k labor for the avg player.
Now you come back from work decide to spend $20 and sell the credit and out of nothing you have 6k gold. If you are saying that you can make 6000 gold in 18 hours from trade runs please show me how. Not to mention you have then all your labor free to do whatever you want with it. Someone whos trying to make gold out of trade runs has to choose between trade runs or craft gear or whatever else they would need. Same with coin purses. You need labor. If they wanted infinite gold there wouldnt be a labor system.
So all you are doing is just inflating the economy by adding a lot of gold into it. And sure maybe it will work for a while but it will just hurt the economy in the long run. When you can just pump in as much gold as your wallet lets you, gold is just gona be worth a lot less.
I feel like a lot of players just want a quick fix, get some fast gold and are not looking at the bigger picture.

All that being said, again, i insist, we could use some adjustments. Make trade runs with higher risk worth more. Like the ones to Freeich. Make more players go out there and risk stuff for a high reward. Theres been other good ideas on this thread and some other one that got closed, i just think selling credits for gold is not a good one for this server in the long run.

You both make excellent points that I hadn't considered. And now that I think about it, I think you might be right. Perhaps adding a 'vendor price' to credits is not the way to go.

But we definitely need to find some way to get more gold into the economy. So perhaps the others are on the right track, gold making activities like Trade Runs, Fishing and Larceny need a big boost. But sadly, that only benefits people who have the time to engage in these activities. It isn't going to help people like Epic who are time poor.

So I wonder if something like a limited 'Fishing Pond' would work? This is just an idea, so bear with me.

Let's say you're only allowed to buy one (from an NPC merchant) every 20 hours.

But you can place it, ignore it, then come back in 20 hours to harvest it. Let's say it costs 100 gold and yields 150 fish (which can 'ONLY' be sold to the NPC merchant) and costs 4000 labor to harvest.

Each fish can be sold to the NPC vendor for 2.0 gold. So 150 x 2.0 gold = 300 gold - 100 gold (cost) = 200 gold profit for 4000 labor. That's a return of 5 silver per labor (which is pretty good for very little work).

No, it's not an instant return like selling credits to the vendor. But it means people without much time to play can still make some gold, but the amount they can make is controlled (they can't flood the market). They still need land and they won't have a surplus of labor to spend on other gold making activities (so no huge advantages over the rest of us).

Actually, I wonder if the Devs could sell Fish Ponds for real money as well as credits? That would be a win-win for everybody. Cause I think Fish Ponds might actually be more popular than credits (it's a guaranteed return).

Ah well, I'm just trying to come up with some ideas that would be fair for everybody :)

Last edited:
Back