What's new

Error Codes for client post-login

GloriousRainbow

Hello, I'm the family tech support for a player who has asked me to look into the game--or rather client--crashing. Here are the proceedings:

1) Launch client (naturally these results are the same from running as admin and as *user)
EiZEvls.png

2) Input UN and Pass credentials--press play
3) Client begins to load game (I didn't get a screen cap of this)
4) Error output 1
AlnlQh2.png

5) "OK"
6) Error output 2
H8e5F8A.png

7) There is no step 7 the past errors are fatal and nothing remains to run

Additional information:
This was run both as user and admin
This is the fourth or so installation after several reboots and both download methods. This instance is the only client installed and comes from the torrent provided.
This is installed onto C:/program file x86/archerage...
The system this is installed on has plenty of RAM and shouldn't be giving the second error.
any info helps, thanks.

Hi!

If such error occurs, restart your launcher. If it still remains, then it's a bad installation. You need to remove a file "client.version", then start launcher again.

Hello, I'm the family tech support for a player who has asked me to look into the game--or rather client--crashing. Here are the proceedings:

1) Launch client (naturally these results are the same from running as admin and as *user)
EiZEvls.png

2) Input UN and Pass credentials--press play
3) Client begins to load game (I didn't get a screen cap of this)
4) Error output 1
AlnlQh2.png

5) "OK"
6) Error output 2
H8e5F8A.png

7) There is no step 7 the past errors are fatal and nothing remains to run

Additional information:
This was run both as user and admin
This is the fourth or so installation after several reboots and both download methods. This instance is the only client installed and comes from the torrent provided.
This is installed onto C:/program file x86/archerage...
The system this is installed on has plenty of RAM and shouldn't be giving the second error.
any info helps, thanks.
The errors are not related to the amount of physical ram your system contains.
The errors are from an inability to assign virtual memory to the client which is done by the drive the game is installed on and Windows automatically allocates.
Normally this is due to something wrong in the bin32 folder

Back