What's new

EU Server

forblood

I know that it is asked before but i couldn't find any proper answer. So will there be any EU server? If the answer is yes please could you (@IronLady )give us an estimated date? Because The castle siege was so bad actually i wasn't even able to move properly or enjoy it.

No data yet, seems a lot of pepole even me, want EU server, with luck early-mid 2018

There aren't enough players to make a EU server worth it. No plans to open one yet, but if the EU population showed up suddenly, i'm sure the possibility would open up.

The server is still in the growing phase, opening a new one right now would not be worth it at ALL.

I know that it is asked before but i couldn't find any proper answer. So will there be any EU server? If the answer is yes please could you (@IronLady )give us an estimated date? Because The castle siege was so bad actually i wasn't even able to move properly or enjoy it.
I would love it if you read the previous "EU Server" threads, because at this point it's honestly fucking annoying. RU Server is EU. this is an NA one. I play from EU and i can play perfectly fine just suck it up or go play the russian one

I would love it if you read the previous "EU Server" threads, because at this point it's honestly fucking annoying. RU Server is EU. this is an NA one. I play from EU and i can play perfectly fine just suck it up or go play the russian one

Stop saying RU server is EU server. If it was meant to be EU, they wouldn't have made it ALL IN RUSSIAN.
(there are english patches, blablabla... That doesn't change the fact that the "base" is Russian and everytime there's a new update, you need to, MANUALLY, add the english patch to it!)
So... Don't say RU server is meant for EU players! Thanks

I play from Europe, I've got no issues. Sure it was laggy during Sunday's chaos but it was laggy for everyone, North Americans included. I refrain from playing a mage or archery class because of the ping difference, and I instead play abolisher and lean towards being tanky instead. No issues.

Stop saying RU server is EU server. If it was meant to be EU, they wouldn't have made it ALL IN RUSSIAN.
(there are english patches, blablabla... That doesn't change the fact that the "base" is Russian and everytime there's a new update, you need to, MANUALLY, add the english patch to it!)
So... Don't say RU server is meant for EU players! Thanks
there is no "manual patch" lol you literally add on a line of text. Stop being lazy. Like i said, suck it up or fuck off

there is no "manual patch" lol you literally add on a line of text. Stop being lazy. Like i said, suck it up or fuck off

Like i've said... Manual. When u have to modify the text, means it's manual... it's not about lazyness, it's a Fact!

But still... If you don't want to understand what i'm saying, Suck it up or fck off (no one disrespected you, so there was no need for those kind words in ur reply.)
Just don't put sand in others eyes, saying RU is EU server.

Like i've said... Manual. When u have to modify the text, means it's manual... it's not about lazyness, it's a Fact!

But still... If you don't want to understand what i'm saying, Suck it up or fck off (no one disrespected you, so there was no need for those kind words in ur reply.)
Just don't put sand in others eyes, saying RU is EU server.
Is Russia not located in Europe? Yeah? Okay. Majority of the server is russian sure. 40% of the server are English speakers who didn't want to play on NA because of the ping, how do I know this? Because I was playing on the Russian server w/o any problems until NA launched. All you EU kids do is piss and moan every minute about it being an NA server when there's a well functioning EU one already. Them wasting resources into making ANOTHER EU server will kill the player base on this, all for what? a few people who can't afford good internet? Go play Hello Kitty Online, im sure you wont suffer any ping issues on that game

Russia is European-Assian country, server are locate on France, but base is in Russian, so really is Russian, even putting a manual patch still on Russian, if I made a patch for Archerage on Spanish on NA, server will state on English because base are english .

When the team put english base for Russian we can talk so. Meanwhile, we say we wanta EU server, for play on english and whthout lag

RU server is in France.

If your not willing to do the easy english patching, why should they find a host for the server, setup a website, hire new staff to moderate it, and install the server so you can save 3 minutes of time a week.

Russia is European-Assian country, server are locate on France, but base is in Russian, so really is Russian, even putting a manual patch still on Russian, if I made a patch for Archerage on Spanish on NA, server will state on English because base are english .

When the team put english base for Russian we can talk so. Meanwhile, we say we wanta EU server, for play on english and whthout lag
Considering the fact that the biggest Russian guild made a player nation, making faction chat pretty much only English.

RU server is in France.

If your not willing to do the easy english patching, why should they find a host for the server, setup a website, hire new staff to moderate it, and install the server so you can save 3 minutes of time a week.

People want something easier than whats already easy. Same people probably btiching about no land and not working for it.

Sorry but I get understand East Haven is for non-russian, because i see a lot of Russians speaking on nation an faction

I'm from EU and have no problems playing a healer class. I wouldn't want an EU server, the population current isn't big enough.

Oh yeah? So where i can see a lot of russians speaking on Haranya Nation? I told " I get understand", maybe i was right or worng

Also from EU here, got no delay whatsoever. Which part of EU are you from? Maybe you can mitigate this issue with a VPN?

I do agree on what some people said, RU server may be placed in EU but it doesn't feel like a EU server at all.

I am from Spain, Majorca, I dont want headache for playing NA well, even i dont like PVP much, I prefer RU with the manual patch.
My packs need cross the Mediterraian Sea and Atlantic Ocean, so, 220-250 ms (0,75 - 1,2 s extra for skill). And for me, I prefer a EU english server (if was in Spanish great but... no patch) than RU, but well, like we said: If live gave you lemons, make lemonade

Back