What's new

[Forum Event] The Art Of Bragging

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGN: Nathielle

Her name is Nathielle a sensual and sweet kitten mummy. She is a Confessor of 14.3k GS. Geared with a hybrid of Hiram/Erenor/Disciple's Serenity. Likes to use a duet of Radiant Erenor Club and Radiant Erenor Shield as main.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi! So... this thread has inspired me on the possibilities of customization inside this game (seriously, I LOVE all of your characters!), and I can't wait to unlock new outfits! Although I am still a newbie (haven't even reached level 52 yet, lol) I wanted to share (not exactly “brag”, but more like “show-and-tell”) my character in hopes of meeting more people who also enjoy in-game clothing and aesthetics.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

IGN: Tahmina

Tahmina_02.png

This is Tahmina, my silver-haired, night Dwarf. She is leveling up to become a Templar (I think that's how the class is called; her build is Vitalism+Auramancy+Defense) and her currently gs is a lousy 740 :'P

Since I am still in the main quest, I am using my favorite winter-ish, quest-earned armor: the Barefoot Barley attire (although I am missing the hat, anyone knows where I can find it?). For weapons, I am handling the Icefang Slayer's Shield and the Andelph Greatclub.

Tahmina_01.png

Nice to meet you all! Hope to see you in game ^_^

(Sorry for the low quality gif)

IGN:Svntrw
-Utilizes multiple hybrid classes such as Hellweaver and Ravager, but will also be seen as a Darkrunner and etc
-12356 GS, will flip between scepter/shield scepter/dagger, Shortspear/Dagger,Greatsword, and Nodachi, sort of a samurai style of play

moshed-06-10-18-33-10.gif

Winners:
1000 credits - @demetriusadcs (IGN: Calvary)
750 credits - @Kunfite (IGN: Kunfite)
500 credits - @jerrod (IGN: Protagonist)
500 credits - @Yivvia (IGN: Luxy)
Careless Whisper Raiment - @kilia (IGN: Kilia)
Lavender Light - @Dynuzt (IGN: Dynuzt)
Hellkissed Weapon (winner’s choice) - @caprii (IGN: Devani)
Little Witch (wrapped) - @Giantpanda (IGN: Giantpanda)

randomizer results.png

All event participants will also receive a title “Bragging Like A Pro”.

Reward will be sent within the next hour.

@caprii contact me in Discord or in Contact Moderators section of our forums to confirm your weapon skin choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back