What's new

Event for old itens and cosmetics

Kaddaj

So guys how about ask ms. IronLady and Sparkle for some events or some way to get some itens and comestics from older patches of the game.. Idk if that is possible but that Sloth Glider,Duelist set red version and stuff like that what u guys think??

Attachments

• archeage-arrogant-dueslist-costume-male.jpg
    archeage-arrogant-dueslist-costume-male.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 285
  • archeage-sloth-glider-2.jpg
    archeage-sloth-glider-2.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 284
  • LfztuSf.jpg
    LfztuSf.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 366
That would nice, I miss the sloth glider! Unless they plan on putting it in the loyalty shop, I'd save up my tokens for that.

Yeah i'd really like this too, by all means have come RNG box exclusives but it's a Private Server and it'd be awesome to grab some old costumes ingame

I'd personally like a de-image type of item way more but any costume introduced is a good costume. The more variety the better.

Something other than bathing suits on the shop would be nice. Preferably not in a loot box with absurdly low drop rates.

This weapon is nice tooo

Attachments

• ScreenShot0018-2_thumb.jpg
    ScreenShot0018-2_thumb.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 251
  • ScreenShot0020-2_thumb.jpg
    ScreenShot0020-2_thumb.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 252
I just want the red-feathered glider founders got <3

But I'd certainly also like to see everything else I missed since I stopped playing shortly after alpha. +1 for more things to throw my money at~

I would certainly be down for events regarding old items AS LONG AS THEY DON'T GIVE ADVANTAGES.
I don't want to see the game cluttered with items that give certain skills that not everyone has access too.

PvP Tournaments anyone?

Back