What's new

Every Daily Quest/Event you should/can complete.

Ershia

This is just a simple spreadsheet I put together compiling all of the daily quests and daily events you can do in ArcheRage. It includes small descriptions of the event/activity as well as where to get the related quests, timers for events, and prequisites and mats needed for them. This was done from an East player perspective, but West players can also use it to great effect. Feel free to contact me in game with any questions and suggestions for expanding this resource.

EDIT: Uploaded the final version. Made it a bit cleaner and corrected a few minor mistakes that were left. Will start working on the weekly events sheet now.

Attachments

• ArcheAge Dailies - Dailies.pdf
    74.3 KB · Views: 5,179
Last edited:
Slight mistake on the Lusca/Abyssal Attack times. The correct time is 8:30 PM server time for Abyssal and 9:00 PM for Lusca.

Hi,
First of all, nice overview! Second, here's what I think could be added at a first glance:

- Iirc, the prerequisites for the Blue Salt dailies are level 50.
- The 4th Blue Salt daily is missing: Safety in Numbers, for which the extra prerequisite is to have finished the 3 trade pack quests for donkey/farm.
- While us Nuians also have the Taming the Wild quests, the Nuian specific Blue Salt daily is [Roadsend in Danger], which requires to gather 8 gunpowder around Roadsend Post in Dewstone.

Another suggestion, maybe add the custom weekly events in a separate category? For the completionists out there c:

Edit: I noticed now there's no level requirement listed anywhere, idk if that's necessary for what you wanna achieve with the spreadsheet: info for newbies and vets alike, or just a reminder for us vets what is out there?

Yeah I didn't include the level requirements because I wasn't sure what they were. I just assume everyone fishes to 52+, and by then everything is unlocked haha. I've also given it another review and realized I made a couple more mistakes regarding times for certain events, like the Lusca/Abyssal one I corrected, but also 2 of the 3 MM times are wrong, the last 2 are supposed to say 3 PM and 8 PM (not 4 PM and 10 PM). The custom weekly events being added is a good idea, I'll do that and apply the time corrections, then edit the main post to include the new, corrected spreadsheet. And yeah I forgot to add the Safety in Numbers Blue Salt Daily and the mentor/mentee ones as well. It'll all be included in the next version :)

Thanks for you input!

Yeah I didn't include the level requirements because I wasn't sure what they were. I just assume everyone fishes to 52+, and by then everything is unlocked haha.

True enough, but I do see some people who could start gr/cr at lv 30 for the first honor grinding, for example o.o

Np and ty for putting this together ^.^

I've edited the main post now. Added the Mentor/Mentee quests and the Safety in Numbers daily, as well as corrected all of the timers that were wrong for events.

Regarding the weekly events, I'll make that in a separate sheet and upload it at a later time, since I'm unsure about the rewards and completion requirements (I don't do all of them, particularly unfamiliar with the fishing ones). Also because it'd make the spreadsheet way too big, since rewards are numerous and quite random tbh.

Back