What's new

Exile system - for guilds/groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

easyclick

Hi everyone, I'm a former player of this server and a fan of when they decided to create a private server. I think the main benefit of having a private server is that the voice of the community is heard and discussed if relevant.

Unfortunately, the exile system in this patch is delayed and has several flaws, as a way of calculating the faction's activity and number of exiles open for a period that nowadays on the KAKAO server is at least 36 slots.

This server has always maintained a good population of players focused on farming content. However, the population focused on end-game content involving pvp has always been more sporadic or even free farmed for a long period of time, thus gathering practically infinite resources.

Unfortunately the PK system on the server after you get arrested you can instantly get out just spending labor which is currently an infinite resource. Not to mention the alliance system that makes halcyona wars as useless as the attached print:

1651516210967.png

That said, my suggestion would be that after an analysis of the current exile conditions and faction balance, there was a way to exile a guild or a larger group through credits. This would make the server's end-game more balanced, competitive and exciting for everyone who wants to participate in it. Or even writing down how faction activity points are calculated so that everyone can fight for exile fairly and clearly

I'm suggesting through credits is just a way to monetize and guarantee server maintenance and expenses. Any other suggestions to improve and balance the exile system are welcome.

Thank u :)

@Sparkle @Sjinderson @Ariess

We are not adding an additional system to exile that circumvents the activity points system. Especially not for credits. The activity system already balances the nations. What you're asking for isn't balance. Its allow a mass group to move and control.

The person responsible for the recent alliances at Halcyona War and other negative acts towards their own nation has had their hero status removed and as such are no longer capable of alliance requests

We are not adding an additional system to exile that circumvents the activity points system. Especially not for credits. The activity system already balances the nations. What you're asking for isn't balance. Its allow a mass group to move and control.

The person responsible for the recent alliances at Halcyona War and other negative acts towards their own nation has had their hero status removed and as such are no longer capable of alliance requests

If you read all my suggestion it has a much greater foundation than just my suggestion of exile for credits. Can we know how faction activity points are calculated and what generates how many points?

Knowing such information would only lead to attempted manipulation of the system.

You do not need to know how many points something is worth unless you intend to control the generation.

Knowing such information would only lead to attempted manipulation of the system.

You do not need to know how many points something is worth unless you intend to control the generation.

I think you didn't understand the purpose of this whole post which is balanced and the most competitive and lively server for everyone, not manipulation...

You have edited events that generate faction points that any other existing server base doesn't have. what's the problem with listening to the community on your server that wants to ensure a more honest and continuous pvp?

I understand the purpose of the post.
You're attempting to create a possibility for people to exile east to west even though no slots were provided as west is now considered dominant faction from last weeks activity. Which entirely goes against server balance. Infact what you're asking is to remove balance by allowing more migrations into the dominant faction. Which you're taking this approach because the guild that just recently tried to exile was split apart due to no slots being opened.

We haven't edited any of the points generated from activities.

Only Personal opinion but Exile Slots East to West was open long enough :) and nobody wanted to switch, the only thing what now can be done is be inactiv until west gets slots again or moving pirate

And yes it is shit when Guilds get Split in this System but thats how it work :/

I think you didn't understand the purpose of this whole post which is balanced and the most competitive and lively server for everyone, not manipulation...

You have edited events that generate faction points that any other existing server base doesn't have. what's the problem with listening to the community on your server that wants to ensure a more honest and continuous pvp?

I think you're underestimating how willing people are to manipulate shit for their own gains. Allowing more people to exile will just lead to massive power swings as people throw to open slots then mass exile leaving the other faction undermanned.

More slots will probably open as people work out ways to game the system. You'll just have to beat all the other zerg chasers if you want to move over. ;)

Attachments

• stacker.PNG
    stacker.PNG
    105.5 KB · Views: 157
I understand the purpose of the post.
You're attempting to create a possibility for people to exile east to west even though no slots were provided as west is now considered dominant faction from last weeks activity. Which entirely goes against server balance. Infact what you're asking is to remove balance by allowing more migrations into the dominant faction. Which you're taking this approach because the guild that just recently tried to exile was split apart due to no slots being opened.

We haven't edited any of the points generated from activities.
Glad you as a moderator know exactly what is happening on your server. But that's not even the main point. The main point is in the end-game and server pvp balance. So let's consider a fair suggestion based on how archeage was created.

A while ago, if I'm not mistaken, they cut the number of exiles in half. What I suggest you is, reduce the punishment time for exlaring 2 months to 1 week, and also, add the quest to return to the original faction in the pirates, which I did a few months ago.

This suggestion you can consider and listen to your community?

Exile amount reduction was lifted.

Exile time is staying at 2 months. There is no reason to change.
Its evident this is a knee jerk request because a guild was split and with this you hope it could be put back together as the first aim to get extra slots failed.

Pirate is most certainly not getting a quest. All faction migrations go through the exile system. If someone wants to leave they have 2 choices, Exile out of pirates, which requires pirates being considered dominant. Or not login for 15days+maintenance.

Exile amount reduction was lifted.

Exile time is staying at 2 months. There is no reason to change.
Its evident this is a knee jerk request because a guild was split and with this you hope it could be put back together as the first aim to get extra slots failed.

Pirate is most certainly not getting a quest. All faction migrations go through the exile system. If someone wants to leave they have 2 choices, Exile out of pirates, which requires pirates being considered dominant. Or not login for 15days+maintenance.

Why are you attacking me instead of having an argument? Archeage's original mechanics have been changed and there is a whole community that could vote to get a change or not.

The mechanics suggested above would be satisfactory and correct for all players old and new.

Sparkle could you consider a community vote please? @Sparkle

There is nothing to vote about. You're trying to find a way to undo the mistakes people made instead of facing the consequence of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back