What's new

Exile System: Nuia/Haranya

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The Exile System is a new system that allows players to join the other factions.
Players from a dominant faction can go to a weaker faction. This also applies when returning to your native faction.
Only Nuia and Haranya factions members can participate in exile. Pirates are not a part of it.

Guide in English can be found below.
For the guide in Portuguese follow the LINK.
For the guide in Spanish follow the LINK.

Requirements
To apply for Exile, candidate must:
  • Be Nuia or Haranya Faction member.​
  • Not be a Hero or a Hero Candidate.​
  • Have 500 Leadership Points.​
  • Have a a minimum of 8000 gearscore.​
  • Complete the quest "The battle of the fearless!" (Race Questline: Chapter 31, quest 25)​
  • Have more than 10,000 proficiency of the target faction in the Continent Dialect (Language Proficiency Spellbook use is allowed).​
  • Not have an exile cooldown.​

You can apply in one of the capitals:
- Nuia Ambassador will wait for Haranyans in Austera.
- Haranya Ambassador will wait for Nuians in Marianople.

1.png

Exile steps:
STEP 1 (Monday-Friday): Players can apply for exile. Must meet the requirements to apply!​
STEP 2 (Saturday-Sunday): Applications are manually checked. If your application is approved, you will receive the following a confirmation mail on Monday:​

2.png

STEP 3 (Monday-Sunday): Now you can bid! The highest bids will win. The number of winners is equal to the number Exile tickets available this week. Once bidding period ends, candidates will receive mails with the Exile ticket (if won) or previously bid Gold back (if lost).​

3.png
4.png

FYI: The number of Exile tickets available can't be checked beforehand by candidates or other players. The number of tickets provided is based on faction activity and can be affected by many factors. Information is gathered automatically and then additionally manually checked. Details can't be revealed to avoid manipulation attempts from the players side.

Exile Ticket is a temporary item that can be used within 7 days only from the moment it was received!
5.png

Important! You will not be able to use Exile ticket if you no longer meet the requirements or still in the guild. Make sure to leave your guild prior using Exile ticket. To use a ticket you must not be a member of the guild.​

Note:
  • Once you Exile, you can't Exile again within the next 2 months!​
  • To join Pirates you need to return back to your original faction first.​

Last edited:
I like how this requires decent amount of activity from the player to be able exile, and thank you for allowing the Language Proficiency Spellbook for the language requirement. I know some people specifically decided to use that instead of learning with The Art of Language, they will appreciate it.

Last edited:
Update (6.1 patch changes):

Exile system has changed. You now need to interact with one of NPCs to change faction:​
  • Marianople - Gorgina - Nuia > Pirate​
  • Marianople - Berr - Nuia > Haranya​
  • Austera - Jjami - Haranya > Pirate​
  • Austera - Diguised Boram - Haranya > Nuia​
  • Growlgate Isle - Ryuchul - Pirate > Haranya​
  • Growlgate Isle - Joshua - Pirate > Nuia​
N to P.png N to H.png
H to P.png H to N.png

More details:
  • Once a player has exiled, they cannot exile to a different faction for 2 months.​
  • The item used to exile a player can be used when the target faction is available to accept exiles.​
  • Players from a dominant faction can go to a weaker faction. This also applies when returning to your native faction.​
  • If the faction activity gap is larger between the dominant and the weaker, more exile slots are available to be used.​
  • Faction Activity can be affected by many factors such as PVP, PVE, Territory Ownership, Gearscore and general activity.​
Requirements to exile
  • To ensure there is not a huge language barrier, players who wish to exile must have a minimum of 5000 proficiency of the target faction language.​
  • Players wishing to exile must have completed the main story quest "A secret in Sun's End" + Race Questline: Chapter 31, quest 25.​
  • Players wishing to leave must have 100 previous leadership and a minimum of 8000 gearscore.​
  • Faction heroes do not qualify to exile, as they must fulfil their duty to their faction.​
  • Players must be a part of the dominant faction and plan to move to a weaker faction.​
  • Players must not have an exile cooldown.​
Any quests that are unavailable as a new faction member are automatically abandoned.

Quest "The battle of the fearless!" (Race Questline: Chapter 31, quest 25) still needs to be completed!

Last edited:
ok, i really understand nothing here...
pre patch i was not logged in for over 7 days so it said i would auto kickout from pirate faction, after i wrote a ticket it was said i need to stay off 7+ days AND wait till server reset, like i did and still nothing happend ( wasted over 2 weeks till now)
now this changes that tell me i need a more avtive pirate faction to even get a chance to leave..
i got all requirements done to exile, so whats the point to dont allow pirates leave now, sorry i cant accept and understand such stupid ideas. just block people and let them raise their hate.
i would appreciate a chance in this so we finally can restart playin on this server, ty -.-

Before 6.1 to leave pirate you required to go through the quest or not be online for 14 days + a server restart
with 6.1 that 14 days is now 30 days to be kicked out with inactivity

Leaving pirate has nothing to do with its activity rating. Activity rating decides how many slots for exiles to enter the nation, not leave it.

Before 6.1 to leave pirate you required to go through the quest or not be online for 14 days + a server restart
with 6.1 that 14 days is now 30 days to be kicked out with inactivity

Leaving pirate has nothing to do with its activity rating. Activity rating decides how many slots for exiles to enter the nation, not leave it.
which server dev is interested in somebody not playin the game for 30 days. Cant understand this decision. lets say somebody just wanna have the "great white" title, so he have to afk a game for 30 days for it... just lol! well , gg.

Its the system developed by KR
Your not intended to leave through that method. That method is to kick out inactive as pirate nation has a player limit

You leave by exilling. Which currently you can only exile to west

We're not exactly talking about Crossi and his 40 thieves here, he has literally 2-3 people in his guild (maybe even just one or two, I'm not sure?) who are now permanently stuck in a dead nation due to patch changes, even after almost the entire PN2 was somehow allowed to go east, making east vs west completely lopsided.

Is there some problem with those 2-3 people that we don't know about that would make them deserve the "system" being against them specifically? Just give them a one-time free exile to the nation of their choice, and start working on a revamped exile system (the custom one was much better than the current official one).

We're not exactly talking about Crossi and his 40 thieves here, he has literally 2-3 people in his guild (maybe even just one or two, I'm not sure?) who are now permanently stuck in a dead nation due to patch changes, even after almost the entire PN2 was somehow allowed to go east, making east vs west completely lopsided.

Is there some problem with those 2-3 people that we don't know about that would make them deserve the "system" being against them specifically? Just give them a one-time free exile to the nation of their choice, and start working on a revamped exile system (the custom one was much better than the current official one).
There is nothing against them.
They can only leave via exile system or inactivity. They won't get any kind of free exile.

So they either need to go and complete the exile requirements to exile, be inactive for 30 days or stay pirate.

Clearly the system allowed PN2 to exile even though it made the factions wildly imbalanced, so why wouldn't it allow Crossi's 2-3 people? Does the story in this thread not strike you as odd and unfair against them (either through getting wrong info via tickets, or not knowing the intricacies of the system and exiling at the exact right time or whatever other reason)? They obviously did their best to do what they were told would get them back on east.

I have no idea what specific mechanics caused the PN2 to be able to exile while at the same time preventing these 2-3 people from doing so, but whatever they are, they don't seem very fair, and to the outside observer who's reading this forum while trying to decide whether to start playing on this server, it likely looks like something else altogether.

Last edited:
It does allow them to exile if they meet the requirements. Which I have said now twice their option to leave is exile or be inactive.
Lil critters was able to exile because they met requirements to exile and haranya had open exile slots

Tbh, Crossi isn't the only one suffering from this. I still had guildies working on exile and they are stuck too until the faction balance changes. It's just the way the game works. It worked like that pre 6.1 as well, the expn2/pirate group just got lucky there were a bunch of slots for them.

They didn't exactly get lucky.
They planned it out. Those they had those who are east characters pickup the quest to leave pirate prior to 6.1 and those who didn't prepared the requirements to exile.
As of 6.1 update all nations had exile slots with all 3 being considered stage 1 very low activity as no activity points had been generated yet.
Less luck and more so they got there first.

So now the people in the East cannot be exiled to the West.
Because there are some gaps in strength
Someone said he couldn't see the NPC: Diguised Boram

Back