What's new

Family System upgrade

Aviendha

Suggestion for lv4 family with extra perks ~~

The family system is pretty old and seems a bit lackluster aside from having 3 quests and a safe space to talk to friends. I'd be all for adding an extra family level that people can grind out, which will unlock an extra store page where people can access some potato items like the ones I listed below, added a suggested price for each as well.

[Vocation Expertise Tonic]x1 - 15 loyalty
[Diligent Worker's Scroll]x1 - 25 loyalty
[Blue Salt Manual]x1 - 40 loyalty
[Pet Dual-Recovery Potion]x5 - 5 loyalty
[Enchanted Sprinkler]x25 - 5 loyalty
grape/lemon/orange soda x10 - 25 loyalty
Rousing Rabbit PJs set - 75 loyalty per piece
Plushie pets - 450 loyalty

Open to suggestions for extra ideas for in this store! Would also appreciate the devs give it some proper thought, because we're on a private server, why not boost families a little ❤️

Edit: seeing as the original levels all get an extra boost to the buff, I'd suggest to add a vocation gain buff of 5% or 10% to the 4th level. See screenshots for reference, the buff would be added to the list. Suggested name: Grown Family.
1682338597676.png
1682338604097.png
1682338610969.png

Last edited:

The family system is pretty old and seems a bit lackluster aside from having 3 quests and a safe space to talk to friends. I'd be all for adding an extra family level that people can grind out, which will unlock an extra store page where people can access some potato items like the ones I listed below, added a suggested price for each as well.

Open to suggestions for extra ideas for in this store! Would also appreciate the devs give it some proper thought, because we're on a private server, why not boost families a little ❤️
If a rework in family is gonna be done. I would love to see a wearhouse option that is family only, like the guild version

It would also be nice to have the family option display last names immersively, or have a feature like dynasties that are independent of families but are used to give your character a last name that is displayed. Instead of saying under your name <Family _____> Your family name is just after your character's name.

Alternatively, they could be renamed to houses so instead of saying <Family ____> It could say <House _____>

You don't need to bump the thread. We'll probably review over the idea after the release of 7.5 and its bug fixes

So meanwhile we are close to 8.0 is the idea beeing considered at all?
The idea that got provided is pretty decent for new content and will help players that mainly craft stuff with their family to gather mats more easily.

This post shouldnt die.

(I just want to know if the Topic will be considered in future. I definitly know u Guys work on a great amount of other things. The Topic is just pretty important for some of us)

So meanwhile we are close to 8.0 is the idea beeing considered at all?

Dam didn't realise it's been over 2 months since you asked for an update, sad... seems to be easier to answer the "small" suggestions :')

Back