What's new

fast level guide

Craft. Claim. Conquer. That is the game.

Use the massive amounts of labor we have to your advantage, not just following quest line and side quests. There are also items provided to you that will make get more for your buck/efforts. I suggest to use them on projects you already have planned like farms, ships, etc.

Craft. Claim. Conquer. That is the game.

Use the massive amounts of labor we have to your advantage, not just following quest line and side quests. There are also items provided to you that will make get more for your buck/efforts. I suggest to use them on projects you already have planned like farms, ships, etc.

It seems use of labor is going to be impossible until level 20 for the first week, and then not until level 52 after that. So crafting and such will not be viable for leveling.

It seems use of labor is going to be impossible until level 20 for the first week, and then not until level 52 after that. So crafting and such will not be viable for leveling.
Yes, I meant for the time being, level to 20 with quests which can take only an hour or two, then use labor for experience will work.

Back