What's new

Fastest way to level?

Ziaria

Downloading now and wondering what the fastest way to level would be as a new player with nothing as I am guessing you're gonna outlevel the quests very fast.

Sounds good!
And how do you get XP pots? is that from the Cash Shop only? or another source...
Open the day 1-14 box, dont use pots till lvl 40, then stack as many exp pots as you can and craft tons of stone or logs
you'll get to 50 in about an hour. Post that use them only if library grinding.

Stone gets you a lot more for your labor due to high demand, but labor burn to 55 is much more important than the difference in gold between the labor burn methods, so do what you can and burn it all. You can get to 55 within 2 days easily.

been burning labor through logs buying them low on ah and reselling the wood and I've made profit and kept up my log grinding to 55. I would also suggest just spamming mining and selling stone you can make big money from burning your labor on gathering and selling the stone.

If you can find a mining spot with low competition and a decent amount of nodes you can make money and mad XP.
The most popular spots are (as expected) very busy. There are still several of the more unknown mining spots which are very lucrative.

Logging is decent XP but terrible money right now.
you could plant large amounts of very fast growing crops. Then you sell or process the crops depending on what makes you the most money at the time. You could also focus on trade runs. Grow and harvest crops for a particular 2 trade runs then burn your labor doing trade runs.
Everyone gets a free 30-day wagon in the level chest. Good money to be made and not terrible XP.

Back