What's new

Feedback/thoughts on 4.7 (not bugs)...

Back with a suggestion regarding infusions.

Future patches give infusions through daily quests and if I am not mistaken, CR, GR, MM, Halcyona War etc give infusions as an extra reward. Adding infusions to event dailies as well as to the three Hiram dailies (Sungold, Exeloch, Reedwind) would make more people want to do those events and dailies. Right now, I have all my Hiram to Radiant and I have more than 200 scrolls in my inventory. I think many are or will be in the same situation soon.

What I suggest:
- Events like CR, MM, GR, Luscas Aegis and Whalesong should give infusions as an extra reward. 5-10 infusions each, depending the event.
- Daily Hiram quests should give infusions too or make it a "choose a reward" between scrolls and infusions. 5 infusions each.
- Arenas should give infusions through a daily quest of "play x matches" or "eliminate x enemies".

Or, make a daily quest like the Merchant/Fishing/Treasure ones which require points to complete. For instance, each of the daily events (Halcyona, MM, Whalesong etc) give 25 points upon completion. The Infusions quest would need 100 points to complete and would give X number of infusions as a reward.

This would have two results:
- More people would take part in the events everyday
- New players would be able to farm some extra infusions
Those future patch changes are all changes in 5.0
5.0 changes will come with 5.0

In reference to my previous posts about trade packs after 4.7, i have a little update.

We are running fewer trips with freighters, just have my one load of larders each day with that. We are running more trips with cars, though. Maybe it evens out, not doing actual math on it. Farming/processing to keep up with the processed ingredients has become a new norm. Where i used to check inventory every few days and process what was needed, now it's a daily check and refill. Still would be really nice to get a break on the processed ingredients, too many packs requiring 180-200 of one processed item for each pack.

And then many of the packs i make for daily contracts and leave setting at community centers are not being turned in like before. I used to always get a mail after a day or two, usually with a little bit of gold, sometimes with a few charcoal. Not so much anymore.

But now, this morning i attempted to do the Monday merchant's quest, buying cargo packs in Two Crowns or Solzreed, and delivering in Gweonid or Aubre Cradle. However, for the first time that i've ever seen, neither cargo seller in Two Crowns or Solzreed had any cargo to buy. They were both showing 0 Haranya cargo, and the buy buttons were greyed out. Not a good sign. :(

The mob drop is the same for all mobs.
Peace does not reduce drop rate. It reduces the amount of coin dropped from the mob. Not the loot.

Oh I didn't knew only the coin drop is reduced! That is near, I will farm while in Peace too :)

This is incorrect, it clearly states when the zone goes to war that both gold and loot drops are buffed, which means that both are less in peace time. Unless it was a custom server change to disable this, but I do instantly notice a decrease in the amount of purses I loot once peace starts.

1594668416848.png

In reference to my previous posts about trade packs after 4.7, i have a little update.

We are running fewer trips with freighters, just have my one load of larders each day with that. We are running more trips with cars, though. Maybe it evens out, not doing actual math on it. Farming/processing to keep up with the processed ingredients has become a new norm. Where i used to check inventory every few days and process what was needed, now it's a daily check and refill. Still would be really nice to get a break on the processed ingredients, too many packs requiring 180-200 of one processed item for each pack.

And then many of the packs i make for daily contracts and leave setting at community centers are not being turned in like before. I used to always get a mail after a day or two, usually with a little bit of gold, sometimes with a few charcoal. Not so much anymore.

But now, this morning i attempted to do the Monday merchant's quest, buying cargo packs in Two Crowns or Solzreed, and delivering in Gweonid or Aubre Cradle. However, for the first time that i've ever seen, neither cargo seller in Two Crowns or Solzreed had any cargo to buy. They were both showing 0 Haranya cargo, and the buy buttons were greyed out. Not a good sign. :(

Pack system is broken, it has been mentioned before. Less packs run, less cargo generated, etc. I don't have the feeling they are going to do anything about it.

This is incorrect, it clearly states when the zone goes to war that both gold and loot drops are buffed, which means that both are less in peace time. Unless it was a custom server change to disable this, but I do instantly notice a decrease in the amount of purses I loot once peace starts.

View attachment 12485
It is not lower. And there has been no custom change
1594668778907.png

Only the coin dropped from a mob reduces with peace

Pack system is broken, it has been mentioned before. Less packs run, less cargo generated, etc. I don't have the feeling they are going to do anything about it.
:(

I vaguely understood how it's supposed to work. Earlier this year i would buy cargo at Two Crowns or Solzreed when it was 16-19g, sometimes a full freighter, sometimes one or two. After 4.5 or so, the price never dropped below 20g again. Since 4.7 it hasn't dropped below 30g, and was recently staying at 45+g. But today is the first time i ever got an error saying "not enough cargo" and saw that there was 0 Haranya cargo left to buy. I did utilize other options to finish the event quests today, but this seems a bit troubling for our economy.

It is not lower. And there has been no custom change
View attachment 12487
Only the coin dropped from a mob reduces with peace

So, what does my screenshot mean? Something like this? ?

1. Gold drop is lower in peace than in conflict
2. Purse drop is same in peace as in conflict
3. War drops more purses than conflict/peace, and drops highest amount of gold

So, what does my screenshot mean? Something like this? ?

1. Gold drop is lower in peace than in conflict
2. Purse drop is same in peace as in conflict
3. War drops more purses than conflict/peace, and drops highest amount of gold
Correct

The question is , what is the base drop loot percentage
I'm not sure I understand so I'll answer to both.
Zones don't have a drop percentage. The way it works is that war bonus applies 50% extra to you after any active buffs.
So its better to say the zone gives +0% and when in war +50%

If you meant the drop rate for hiram infusions. I cannot give you such information. Such information would only lead to an outrage of distress when their exceptions of what they "should" get are not met

I miss the old pack mats as well, it costs so much for one pack these days :/ and no base increase to the packs, other then the 'bonus' u may get if u turn it in, in time.. we are heading towards retail where its like i think 300 mats for one of the two mats needed for a pack, may have bumped the prices but its still a lot for one pack.

Back