What's new

[Festival] Dragons Festival

[QUOTE="xkf2, post: 61247, member: 5282"That being said it's not nice that East/Pirate/PN factions have to go through more PvP zones than a West player... going from DS through all the the Arcadian Sea and Castaway Strait is enough...[/QUOTE]

The Sailing isn't bad.. Just long if you have a shit boat.. Just go south untill halcyona.. wich is largely in peace.. The thing that got me.. The huge braindead group of people Camping the road from hellswamp to ahnimar..

( it wont quote rip :D )

The Sailing isn't bad.. Just long if you have a shit boat.. Just go south untill halcyona.. wich is largely in peace.. The thing that got me.. The huge braindead group of people Camping the road from hellswamp to ahnimar..
( it wont quote rip :D )
Yah, that's what I said, going through Oceans is enough .... but adding the land route on top of that...
that's what I implied was painful since I didn't make it clear xD

Can't interact with the NPC after finishing all the tasks
upload_2019-1-23_4-14-55.png

also, i have the Pack, how are we meant to get back to the hand in? boat then run through multiple pvp areas to hand in? Hardly fair for anyone who isnt west faction... you cant even take the pack off and dump this mess of a quest. so far the general consensus seems to be that this is an abortion of a festival already and it has been a few hours.

I played it smart.. I didn't see any red on my way to Ahnimar c: Hint: make use of the Halcyona peace cycle and maybe ask help from a friend.

Can't interact with the NPC after finishing all the tasks
View attachment 5830

According to the provided screenshot you are missing the Hardwood.

When you collect Hardwood and have all the components ready, you can craft the pack. As soon as pack is crafted, new quest Hardwood and Energy will be given to you. It's sent to your inventory.
If you remove any of them from your inventory, even if you have pack crafted, you'll not be able to complete the quest, as you are missing a quest item needed.

Important! To complete the quest "Housewarming!" you need to keep 3 quest items in your inventory after you craft a pack: Ancient Hardwood, Ancient Hardwood and Ancient Dragon's Energy.

Some event points:
Make Hammer timer reset after every "lvl up" from quest. It's impossible to complete all the LvLs on 2 min (max lvl 3 here and timer ended).
You can just cancell debuff from dragon guards and re-do 7 times to complete the achieviments (normal?).

Some event points:
Make Hammer timer reset after every "lvl up" from quest. It's impossible to complete all the LvLs on 2 min (max lvl 3 here and timer ended).
You can just cancell debuff from dragon guards and re-do 7 times to complete the achieviments (normal?).

what does the guard look like? havent found one yet

It dosen't work at all...
View attachment 5833

If you dropped pack once and restarted the quest, you'd needed to chop new Hardwood for it again. Quest items you received into your bag wouldn't count then.
Also, you need to make sure you do it 1 by 1 as it's stated in the quest. If you got hardwood and only after got the Dragon's Energy, it will not count as you didn't complete the quest the way it's requested.

I had no problems with the quest.. After taking all 3 quests for it.. Killed the dragon.. got the energy.. Went to DS chopped the trees.. ( the acient hardwood did not stack for me ) Crafted the pack.. Made my way back to auroria.. Got killed in Hellswamp just before Ahnimar.. Ragequited, Did it again a bit later.. Managed to stealth my way trough.. And the moment I entered the middle The quest popped for me and I could talk with whatever his name was

Impossible to kill 25 rats on 20 secs.
View attachment 5848
i've done this multiple times and can't get past 18/25. I still have the hammer but all of the rats despawn and the hammer respawns for someone else and i can't get anymore so it says failed. Not sure what the point is and i haven't gotten anything for what i did get.

Last edited:
We can try to do on party, both get hammer and kill, maybe the kill goes for both... (I think the quest point is this)

Back