What's new

[Festival] Dragons Festival

Due to client imperfection sometimes several players may be able to get the hammer at the same time, however, only 1 person will have it counted as taken hammer.

@Lusk
That sentence sounded like a suggestion. Are you saying the bug is present?
If yes, provide the details and recording. Bugs need to be reported in bugs section, Contact Moderators section or Tickets.

@Lusk Your post with the bug details was removed. Please make sure not to post bugs details on public in future and follow the recommendations that were provided above. Thank you.
Bug was fixed and will be updated in game with the next restart.

Does anyone have an image of the Red Dragon Glider? I'd love to see what it looks like! Thanks

I think you can preview it in Mirage Isle? There's a place for glider designs on top, just before you go down the hill to the Haranya housing designs. I believe the Red Dragon Glider is one of those Gilda designs that are displayed there.

Does anyone have an image of the Red Dragon Glider? I'd love to see what it looks like! Thanks

Here you go.

ScreenShot0107.jpg ScreenShot0108.jpg

Hey I just want to say thank you for this event. It's really fun having this kind of custom content. I hope you guys decide to do another one for another season again.

Thanks for the images of the Red Dragon Glider! It helps me decide which character gets what cool new toy to play with hehe. This is a pretty cool event with lots of things I want to get! I wish I had images for the Dragon Master's Crate before I picked it up though >< I'm a bit bummed it's a set that is obtained through the game elsewhere. I was really hoping it would be more like the Dragonslayer sets or like Captain Brynn's smexy leathers. Any chances of an image update for these?

Thanks for the images of the Red Dragon Glider! It helps me decide which character gets what cool new toy to play with hehe. This is a pretty cool event with lots of things I want to get! I wish I had images for the Dragon Master's Crate before I picked it up though >< I'm a bit bummed it's a set that is obtained through the game elsewhere. I was really hoping it would be more like the Dragonslayer sets or like Captain Brynn's smexy leathers. Any chances of an image update for these?

Dragonmaster costume image can be found in the event guide on the first page of this thread.

Did not found any recipes on Mirage to craft Rangora's trove from Dragon Festival Coins :(
As I remember Festival Exchanger located on festival site offered many options to craft 0, 10, 20 up to 150 slots troves.
Is this a bug and to be fixed, or ... ?

Did not found any recipes on Mirage to craft Rangora's trove from Dragon Festival Coins :(
As I remember Festival Exchanger located on festival site offered many options to craft 0, 10, 20 up to 150 slots troves.
Is this a bug and to be fixed, or ... ?

No, that is not a bug. As Rangora's Troves are available in almost every festival, they are not added to the Gift Exchanger for this festival tokens.

No, that is not a bug. As Rangora's Troves are available in almost every festival, they are not added to the Gift Exchanger for this festival tokens.
I'm new player and may be do not know rules well, but this is strange for me.
I kept all festi coins to craft trove, and now they are useless.
Do I understand right, that best tactic is to use festival coins during the festival ?
Or all recipes always are copied to Mirage Exchanger, except Trove related ?
What is the rule ?

Do I understand right, that best tactic is to use festival coins during the festival ?
What is the rule ?

Troves are seldomly added, but all other recipes are usually available in the Festival Exchanger in Mirage. But the best advise is to use your festival tokens during the festival and not to wait for it to end.

What is the rule ?

I believe the current event in White Arden also has the trove recipe, so can still get it.

"Troves are seldomly added, but all other recipes are usually available in the Festival Exchanger in Mirage. But the best advise is to use your festival tokens during the festival and not to wait for it to end." Wish i knew this in advanced :( Being my second festival since joining I expected to craft troves like i did after the winter festival ended. Well that was wasted time.

Back