What's new

[Festival] Dragons Festival

"Troves are seldomly added, but all other recipes are usually available in the Festival Exchanger in Mirage. But the best advise is to use your festival tokens during the festival and not to wait for it to end." Wish i knew this in advanced :( Being my second festival since joining I expected to craft troves like i did after the winter festival ended. Well that was wasted time.
If you still have some coins from the festival, you can save it till the next time when festival returns.

Festival is back.
Event will last from March, 24th until April, 13th.

Festival receives the following changes:
  • new daily quests added;​
  • some of the old quests changed, previous possible bugs fixed;​
  • updated festival coin icon;​
  • new items are added to the Festival Exchanger:
    • new custom titles for different game classes: Dragonknight, Dragonologist, Dragon Expert, Dragoon.​
    • new custom powerstone pets*: Red Dragon Wisp, Orange Dragon Wisp, Blue Dragon Wisp.​
    • new dragon decor added*: Red Dragon Live Figurine, Black Dragon Live Figurine, Green Dragon Live Figurine, Small Golden Dragon Statue.​
    • 6 Dragon Ruler’s weapon images*: Bow, Sword, Longspear, Shield, Staff, Greataxe.​
    • cloak Red Dragon’s Wings*.​
    • Pirate’s Token (can be exchanged for Rangora’s or Pirate Plusie Trove at the Festival Gift Exchanger on Mirage Isle).​
*see screenshot on the first thread page in the main guide post

Last edited:
Also, people summoned owls on top of the table, to prevent others from taking hammers...or make it harder for others.
Can the use of Anywhere stuff be limited?
Is not the first time that some people abuse of them in order to prevent other players to complete their quests.

Can the use of Anywhere stuff be limited?
Is not the first time that some people abuse of them in order to prevent other players to complete their quests.
Will be limited in Dragon boss location and Rats quest area.

Sorry for the question, how to finish this mission. ( npc Irla unknown location.)
ScreenShot0009.jpg

I have the quest. I dont have a mascot. How do you get another mascot?

Update: Mascot comes from NPC Irda.

Last edited:
Can the wooden hammer for rat quest have a very large amount of strength or give melee accuracy +20% as stat? It is annoying to miss the rats because of lack of melee accuracy for non melee class.

Can the wooden hammer for rat quest have a very large amount of strength or give melee accuracy +20% as stat? It is annoying to miss the rats because of lack of melee accuracy for non melee class.

Indeed, since 4.5 all the accuracy stats changed >.>

Back