6.png

Ghost Wedding
(February, 12th - February, 26th, 2019)
(February, 4th - February, 17th, 2020)
(February, 2nd - February, 15th, 2021)

(February, 8th - February, 21st, 2022)
(February, 7th - February, 20th, 2023)
(February, 6th - February. 19th, 2024)

They dreamt of a lavish wedding. Arches are shaved with flowers, tables full of delicious dishes, hundreds of guests raising cups and wishing them health. This dream was not meant to come true. Both were killed by the Karkasse Ridgelands, a cruel, lifeless land. He was the first one to leave, but his love was so great that he waited for her at the gate of Nui halls.​

Visit White Arden to participate in the Festival dedicated to the Elves wedding.
7-1.jpg

The festival will take place in Ardenia, White Arden.
For the Festival period, White Arden will become a festival zone.

Use one of 3 portals that are located in Austera, Marianople and on the Diamond Shores to get to the White Arden.

2.png

When you arrive to the Festival, talk to Arden Guard Finis and Arden Guard Delmin.
8.jpg
9.jpg

The first one will tell you about the Event, and the second one will have several assignments for you.
Complete them and you’ll be rewarded with Ghost Wedding Coins
0.jpg
.​

You can also obtain them completing the quests of a few more NPCs nearby: someone will ask for your help in making jewelery intended as a gift for lovers, or, for example, chasing away an uninvited guest – a bard, interfering with the wedding.
Bard will appear 2 pm, 7 pm, and 12 am server time.​
10.jpg

Complete quests, gather Ghost Wedding Coins and use a Festival Exchanger nearby.
11.jpg

In the Exchanger you can find:
Sacred Echo
Decorative Sacred Echo
Wraithsong Piano
Bashing Bouquet
Bound Seajoy Banquet Voucher
Hereafter Cake Table
Wedding Cordial
Jumbo Bowtie Elk Plushie
Jumbo Coalmane Snowlion Plushie
Pirate's Token
Ghost Costume
Jumbo Baby Narayana Plushie
"The Ghost Bride" Poster
Hermit's Footprints (Boots piece from Hermit's Costume)

Seajoy Banquet Voucher will let you decorate a nice liner at Wetsands in Sanddeep.
And if you assist with the Peace-Blessed Table decorations, you will be blessed!

5_new.jpg

Love is in the air on ArcheRage!

Last edited:
He's talking about the event costume and mount... as quest Reward.
Misunderstood. Thank you for clarifying.

i saw lots of ppl wear the eternal wish raiment costume but i cant find it in any marketplace or event workbench, also the soulmare too
You can get temp mount and costume from the current Festival. You get both from the quest "A Spiritual Connection".

Is there any chance we can buy the purple dress or the silver outfit the NPCs in the last picture are wearing?

Hrm, I didn't see this outfit at Halloween otherwise I would have bought them. Been waiting for them to come to MP :3

I didn't specify the problem as one could infer from the screenshots I posted above. It says "Craft either an Apprentice's..." then it says "Complete one: Craft Craftsman...". The issue is the text of the completion items and the quest text does not match. It's not that I don't understand HOW to craft rings/earrings/necklaces. It's that the text of the quest should match the completion items.

If it just specified Craftsman's jewelry without mentioning Apprentice's jewelry, it would be perfectly fine. It makes no sense to include the Apprentice's jewelry in the quest text since everyone has access to the folio. As such, it should read something like:

Till Death Do Us Part​
Craft either a Craftsman's Earth Necklace, Craftsman's Earth Ring, or Craftsman's Earth Earring.
-Complete one:
  • Craftsman's Earth Necklace 0/1
  • Craftsman's Earth Ring 0/1
  • Craftsman's Earth Earring 0/1
EDIT: I guess you could take it the other way and make it so the completion requisite is Apprentice's jewelry, but either way, it just makes more sense for the quest text to match the completion requisite.

Last edited:
I didn't specify the problem as one could infer from the screenshots I posted above. It says "Craft either an Apprentice's..." then it says "Complete one: Craft Craftsman...". The issue is the text of the completion items and the quest text does not match. It's not that I don't understand HOW to craft rings/earrings/necklaces. It's that the text of the quest should match the completion items.

If it just specified Craftsman's jewelry without mentioning Apprentice's jewelry, it would be perfectly fine. It makes no sense to include the Apprentice's jewelry in the quest text since everyone has access to the folio. As such, it should read something like:

Till Death Do Us Part​
Craft either a Craftsman's Earth Necklace, Craftsman's Earth Ring, or Craftsman's Earth Earring.
-Complete one:
EDIT: I guess you could take it the other way and make it so the completion requisite is Apprentice's jewelry, but either way, it just makes more sense for the quest text to match the completion requisite.

Quest text just provides players with the steps as prior crafting Craftsman's item you need to get Apprentice's one.

Till Death Do Us Part​
-Complete one:

Yea i got confused by this as well but now we know quest just tells us what to do:

Quest text just provides players with the steps as prior crafting Craftsman's item you need to get Apprentice's one.

I remember last time the Ghost Wedding was around it was much cheaper to craft the required Handicraft item

The thing is the LAST time the Ghost Festival was on I remember it being much cheaper to complete this Q...
Like, no Ocean Blue Coral required to make the Ring/Necklace/Earring...

Is that because between 2.9 and 3.0 the materials changed :D ?

Or am I misremembering xD

Back