What's new

[Festival] Ghost Wedding

No changes in crafts were made by us. They are working according to the game version, previous time it was 2.9, now it's 3.0b.

[bcolor=transparent]
Please provide screenshots of the NPCs costumes in question.
[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent][/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]Hi Sparkle, sorry for the delay, here are the screenshots of the costumes in question:[/bcolor]
ScreenShot0005.jpg ScreenShot0007.jpg

Not sure we can make them available for all races or genders, but will see what can be done.

Ty Sparkle!! You guys are the best <3<3<3 - I THINK they are the male/female version of the same outfit. Not sure tho. Still trying to find the name of them from the other server.

A few additional crafts were added to the Festival Gift Exchanger today:
40-Slot Rangora's Trove
50-Slot Rangora's Trove
10-Slot Pirate Plushie Trove
20-Slot Pirate Plushie Trove
Jumbo Bowtie Elk Plushie
Jumbo Coalmane Snowlion Plushie

ScreenShot0008.jpg ScreenShot0010.jpg

So a quick update @Sparkle! LOL I saw someone wearing the male's silver outfit! It's the Duskglow Ensemble on the Marketplace; I just can't recall the purple outfit's name but it is definitely different. It's shorter than the Duskglow Ensemble. I totally forgot what the men's version of this outfit looked like.

Event is back.
Join the main wedding of the year and plunge into the atmosphere of romance.
Event will last from February, 4th until February, 17th.

I was wondering, can all the furniture from this event be tradeable? I just got the hereafter cake table on another char but can't send it to my main cuz for some reason it's bind on pickup? >.> Same as the plushies? All the rest is tradeable :c

I was wondering, can all the furniture from this event be tradeable? I just got the hereafter cake table on another char but can't send it to my main cuz for some reason it's bind on pickup? >.> Same as the plushies? All the rest is tradeable :c
Decor items are mainly bound in game.

Your response confuses me. There's a lot of furniture that's tradeable.. and even so, I ask about this event furniture, not about furniture in general.
All decor items bound are intended to be bound. That is not a bug.

All decor items bound are intended to be bound. That is not a bug.

When did I say it was a bug? ?

I'm just asking a question. Too bad, wasted my tokens on the other character. Would be great if more event furniture is tradeable so we can decorate our houses more in a way that only requires us to waste a little time...

As you are answering a different question than I ask every time, let me ask another:

Will you and the other admins at least consider maybe customising event furniture to be tradeable? >.>

As was mentioned above, that is intended. The items from the festival that are currently bound will remain bound.

Festival returns
Event will last from February, 8th till February, 21st

Festival is almost over. Pay attention to the expiration timer on Ghost Wedding Coins. Make sure to spend them in time!

Festival returns
Event will last from February, 7th till February, 20th

Back