What's new

Firran and Elven style homes?

Andres1917

I found it a bit strange that Firran style yurts (Like from the villages) were not available in Mirage Isle to purchase and put down. I like nomadic style living so I would want a home that I could pick up and put down easily. These tents are immersive and I think they suit Firran characters better than the Harani style Asian looking homes. Hopefully you would be able to get a full kit demolition of these homes for free, since yurts are usually packed up by nomadic groups that travel with them to avoid needing to settle down anywhere. Are Firran homes something you guys would use? I find it very strange how it never occured to anyone to program these into the game.

The other thing is Elven homes. The Elves in Gwenoid forest live in those round homes. They are very trippy looking and some of them are even bent. They have circular windows like the firran homes which don't close,and they don't have doors either. A disadvantage of these would be that we can't open the doors and windows, and cannot put down posters because the walls of the tent/building would have a slope. It's only NPCs that have these kinds of homes so they are not designed for decorating or living in.

Would you guys live in a Firran Tent or Elven building? What if the walls were made more vertical and doors and windows were made closable? If you had a Firran nomad yurt would you move it around a lot?

We receive what live has in terms of houses. Lands are not simply made to pick up and move whenever or wherever you want, nor should they ever provide free full kit demolitions.

We receive what live has in terms of houses. Lands are not simply made to pick up and move whenever or wherever you want, nor should they ever provide free full kit demolitions.
Yeah this is just an idea thread. I thought this kind of thing would be more immersive for a Firran but it's not a problem for me anyway. And idk about other people but I am constantly packing up all my furniture, FKD my house and moving to new areas to live for a little while before I start the process over again. I know I'm not supposed to, but I am able to live that way due to the small size of my house. I'm basically living like the mongols, so a Firran kind of tent would suit me in that way. The lore says Firran are nomads (Which idk because the NPCs don't ever pack up and move) so it's not completely out of the blue. Even if they just make it cost one management cert for FKD I would still be able to move it often.

Most people upgrade their houses, and there's a single building look for all of those upgrades, except the cottage one maybe(?).

So yes there's the different home styles you can buy in mirage and maybe Firran and Elf homes are lacking, but no, in the end all people have similar looking houses because of the upgrade process.

The designs you can buy are the only styles of building that exist. Everything is else is a still prop.
We can't make things don't exist.

Buildings can only be placed inside the designated housing area.
You can already remove the building and move somewhere else. It is demolishing the building. Some designs will allow a fullkit demolition so you don't need to rebuild it after.

Back